Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chadfishing is devastating

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Discover the power of appearance, which is really what attracts women. How much teehee, how much submission, how much availability they showed to the chadfishing chads, whatever they said... so and so brutal... I grew up thinking that women were innocent, virtuous, pleasant, kind beings of light... practically asexuals, who were waiting for "true love"... [/UWSL]

And now I discover that they are degenerates, sluts, and they go crazy with Chad... it doesn't matter if he's racist, misogynist, dirty... he devastated me... me I thought you had to "conquer" women through dates, good conversation, good personality, details (giving roses and chocolates), poems, and bluepill shit like that...:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And discovering that in 3 lines of conversation they gave you their phone number... [UWSL]discover how they give themselves to the chads... how nice, sexual, open they are with him... how much they respect, value, validate, consider...[/UWSL]

they agree to have sex directly after two or three lines of conversation (you tell them we meet in such a place in half an hour and we go directly to fuck in such a place, and they say "yes teehee")

[UWSL]Chadfishing is so painful that even when someone makes a post about it, it brings back all the pain I experienced when I was doing it myself.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Seeing couples, chafishing, seeing lowtiernormies with girlfriends, and the tutorial mode are the things that devastate me the most...[/UWSL]

Just reading your post about is too brootal for me

And now I discover that they are degenerates, sluts, and they go crazy with Chad... it doesn't matter if he's racist, misogynist, dirty
personality :soy:

Chad can do or be everything he always win :feelsaww:

Chadfishing experiments can turn bluepilled normies to blackpillers real fast. Once you see the truth you can not go back. Reading your post is brootal

These experiments shut all bluepill arguments down, but they cope by saying online foids are sluts and not like normal foids.:bluepill: