Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Chadfish) We've Only Been Talking a Few Seconds. This is Insane.

Let her praise your personality, arrange a date with her. Never show up, or show youself. Or tell her that you want to do a blind date with "your friend" that he broke up with his gf recently, and she woud be a match for him. And of course, that "firend" woud be you :chad:

While my only match on Bumble expired lmao.
For chads, foids will keep the conversation on life support as long as they can, whereas for normies, you have to entertain them like some kind of circus clown :feelsclown:

You should really try to turn this in some kind of video for YouTube. I'm sure this could get a lot of views.
Do you have screenshots of the different reactions from one foid?
i think i lost them, but oh, well, more where that came from

I have seen the numbers, read the studies, heard the arguments.

But it's the chadfishes who have convinced me more than anything else about the black pill. Time after time I see shit like this and have no charitable interpretation to offer.

These chadfishing posts are brutal and disgusting and do not go down well at all--like any good medicine.

God's work. Keep it up.

For chads, foids will keep the conversation on life support as long as they can, whereas for normies, you have to entertain them like some kind of circus clown :feelsclown:

Let her praise your personality, arrange a date with her. Never show up, or show youself. Or tell her that you want to do a blind date with "your friend" that he broke up with his gf recently, and she woud be a match for him. And of course, that "firend" woud be you :chad:
Showing up yourself could mean catching a case. I like the idea of taking it as far as you possibly can, though, to see what happens.

Showing up yourself could mean catching a case. I like the idea of taking it as far as you possibly can, though, to see what happens.
Tell her to send you her nudes. Or cute pics and meseages if you want to. It will make you feel better at the moment, but can damage you after you will retrun to your sub5 live and remember that moment

Chad lives in tutorial mode as much as females

She selects him, being Chad is still walking on eggshells.

You should really try to turn this in some kind of video for YouTube. I'm sure this could get a lot of views.
Do you have screenshots of the different reactions from one foid?

Yep, this really needs to be posted to YouTube.

Basically any conversation I have with toilets is me writing a lot and the toilet writing very brief responses with barely anything being said on her end, if I ask her literally anything the questions are short. Man, I wish I was a Chad.

"I love you for your personality."

*Shows your real face.*

"Ewww, your personality is literally worse than Hitler's, die!"

Words I will never hear, type I will never read. May Allah punish these whores for their insolence.

Tell her to send you her nudes. Or cute pics and meseages if you want to. It will make you feel better at the moment, but can damage you after you will retrun to your sub5 live and remember that moment
Chadfishes are absolute lads and I'd be surprised if they can get damaged -- but nudes -- now there's a great experiment -- how much do you have to do to get them to take their clothes off? Send a few messages. Literally just lift a finger!

Chadfishes are absolute lads and I'd be surprised if they can get damaged -- but nudes -- now there's a great experiment -- how much do you have to do to get them to take their clothes off? Send a few messages. Literally just lift a finger!
Really? Had you got some in the past?

I've done it plenty of times lol. a few Holes have offered to be my "friend" but nothing else really, so i cut things off. The only girl that showed even a little interest was grotesquely obese

Really? Had you got some in the past?
Never. (Well, once, from a bot. Clearly the stuff in OP is not a bot.) Granted, I haven't fished much, and can't do it at this level -- dealing with these apps and stuff is a lot to process.

Never. (Well, once, from a bot. Clearly the stuff in OP is not a bot.) Granted, I haven't fished much, and can't do it at this level -- dealing with these apps and stuff is a lot to process.
Interesting. I think that I shoud do this myself. No more bots, only real fembots

These conversations always become sexual for some reason. So strange. Never works this way on my real proifle. :kys:

Screenshot 2023 01 24 160943
Screenshot 2023 01 24 161058
Screenshot 2023 01 24 001220
Screenshot 2023 01 24 201152

Fuuuuu she looks ugly AF

What kind of chadfish did you use

Seeing this makes me wish all "game" enthusiasts and pua cucks should serve some sort of jail time. You do absolutely nothing if you pass her looks threshold. You are purposely saying one worded lines yet she does everything to get your attention.

Just made some idiot come outside in the torrential downpour and cold to meet chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the worst part about this post is everyone saying "ohhh chad easy mode" when this isn't even the case. this should be the NORM. she didn't ask him to fuck she just talked to him like a normal human. chad doesn't live easy mode. he lives life. us? life never even started