Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Chadfish) We've Only Been Talking a Few Seconds. This is Insane.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:I truly hate women.

Screenshot 2023 01 23 122911

Last edited:
Just be Chad.

BUT LOOKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PERSONALITY BOYOS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fake female account is 100x more soul crushing than any chadfish

If she's the yellow, JFL at her sensing a "beautiful soul"; obviously the personality detector has never failed! :lul:

Well, I cannot in good faith say I feel very bad for this particular foid; she herself should have been a tad more skeptic of a Chad happening upon and contacting her at will, and not been so narcissistic and entitled to a non-sub 5 male as to do such a foolish thing as send a private photo of herself to someone she can't even confirm the identify of! :feelsaww:

A bit like fakeup, you could say; both serve to hide or mask the true nature of one to the opposite gender. :feelsjuice:

Actually experiencing the disparity between your normal treatment as a subhuman, ostracized and mocked by most foids seeing you as an entirely separate and inferior being, and the literal worship of a Chad, is truly blackpilling. :society:

> a beautiful soul
She could obviously tell you had a great soul from your chadeyes, another win for personalitybros :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

> a beautiful soul
She could obviously tell you had a great soul from your chadeyes, another win for personalitybros :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
I literally yelled "FUCK OFF" immediately when I read that.

"Beautiful soul." You've talked to him for less than five minutes. How the fuck do you know? Kys, you worthless whore.

GODDAMNIT, I HATE LOOKISM AND THE HALO EFFECT.

you could be the biggest misogynist ever and as long as you look attractive foids would flock to you

AAAAAAAAAAAA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

This world is so fucking unfair it's ridiculous. Just. Fucking. LOL. At this shit:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

BUT LOOKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PERSONALITY BOYOS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
> a beautiful soul
I literally yelled "FUCK OFF" immediately when I read that.

"Beautiful soul." You've talked to him for less than five minutes. How the fuck do you know? Kys, you worthless whore.

GODDAMNIT, I HATE LOOKISM AND THE HALO EFFECT.

Chad lives in tutorial mode as much as females

AAAAAAAAAAAA:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

This world is so fucking unfair it's ridiculous. Just. Fucking. LOL. At this shit:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
take the neetpill brocel, every second you spend propping up soyciety is another second chad gets to enjoy stability while fucking all the foids/restricting incel access to foids.

Last edited:
If you made a truecel profile and messaged the very same girls? Considering that it's personality above all else then there would be no doubt they respond with equal enthusiasm as shown here! :feelsaww: :bluepill:

This is why it is Impossible not to hate foids once you are blackpilled.

This is why it is Impossible not to hate foids once you are blackpilled.
I struggled with the hate when I entered the void and was engulfed by the black pill.

It was at that moment when I realized that you can either love women or you can understand them, but you cannot do both.

Try grannyfishing & you'll hate men too.

what dating app is that?
also, do you guys use your real phone numbers when signing up or what? i dont wanna use my real one so would i have to buy some number online or what
Textnow, google voice or something, swap sim cards, or a friends/family member phone. or a site that sells fake numbers like felixmerchant My real # is a last resort but i change my real # all the time anyways so shrug

She can sense your good personality through the Chads photos

what dating app is that?
also, do you guys use your real phone numbers when signing up or what? i dont wanna use my real one so would i have to buy some number online or what
looks like bumble. it's like a more "serious" tinder (whatever the fuck that means lmfao) and has women message you first (meaning after you match you can't even message her unless she messages you first)

Their brain wiring isn't all that different from lizards.

She was clearly impressed with your incredible text game bro:redpill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Did Hamza teach you your game?

i bet his soul is still better than mine

If you made a truecel profile and messaged the very same girls? Considering that it's personality above all else then there would be no doubt they respond with equal enthusiasm as shown here! :feelsaww: :bluepill:
This would be a great idea for YouTube videos. Sadly, you can't really search for people on dating apps.

Good afternoon I hate women

This would be a great idea for YouTube videos. Sadly, you can't really search for people on dating apps.
ive chadfished the same whore twice a few times. sometimes the other chad being slightly better looking (or lightskinned) makes all the difference. it's truly surreal stuff. i had a conversation with the same girl on two different accounts and she's mirroring both guys. one guy only wants casual, the other wants a relationship. relationship guy gets more rebuttal for wanting a relationship "im not ready for that"

I will never look at women the same. they're just mindless animals to me at this point.

I've had girls threaten to get their dad or bro to beat me up, call the cops on me etc. fuck do i care i have nothing to lose in this clown world. im just having fun tormenting these whores.

ive chadfished the same whore twice a few times. sometimes the other chad being slightly better looking (or lightskinned) makes all the difference. it's truly surreal stuff. i had a conversation with the same girl on two different accounts and she's mirroring both guys. one guy only wants casual, the other wants a relationship. relationship guy gets more rebuttal for wanting a relationship "im not ready for that"

I will never look at women the same. they're just mindless animals to me at this point.

I've had girls threaten to get their dad or bro to beat me up, call the cops on me etc. fuck do i care i have nothing to lose in this clown world. im just having fun tormenting these whores.
You should really try to turn this in some kind of video for YouTube. I'm sure this could get a lot of views.
Do you have screenshots of the different reactions from one foid?