Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: The Wheels on the bus go round & round all the way to Manila - 23 yr Pinoy tranny takes 7 hr bus ride to meet chad

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
This is a record for me. I made a 23 yr Pinoy tranny take nearly 7 hr bus trip to Manila to meet chad. It travelled 270km in total. When it arrived in Manila and disemarked the bus, I made it wait another 35 minutes approx at the terminal for chad to pick it up in its car. Unfortunately, chad was no where to be found. I video called it, got a screenshot of it on video call, then gave it the excuse. It started begging chad to collect it. I then blocked it.
It was a long fucking chadfish. I'd been awake all night when it boarded the bus in its provincial shithole, and I found myself almost falling asleep by the end of it :feelskek: I had 59 files in total for this: mostly message screenshots, pics it sent, video call screenshots and audio recordings of voice phone calls. I censored them down to 5 panels.
Part A:
Part 1

Part B:
Part 2

Part C:
Part 3

Part D:
Part 4

I have a video it sent me of it waiting at the terminal. I can share it but first I must blur its face on the video. How do I do that?
In summary, I made a 23 yr Pinoy tranny travel 7.5 hrs (270km) on the bus to get rejected, it wasted 690 pesos on the bus fare.
I'm also standing up a fat Aussie single mother tomorrow night too.
Total tranny death.
Total faggot death.
Total roastie death.
Seethe cope and dilate IT cucks.

holy mother of based :feelshaha:

7 hours jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Hahahaha omg, based if the tranny has to live there being homeless now

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

This one is the best lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2