Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chadfish tells a roastie to shave her moustache and then send picture of her face. She just laughs it off

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This foid from tinder kept sending me ugly snaps of her, like she’s putting in no effort even after i left her on read multiple times.

I finally had enough and told her how it is and that it looks like she has a moustache that needs to be shaved.

To my surprise she just laughs it off like nothing ever happened and continues the conversation and promises me that she’ll look cute tomorrow. WTF these cunts demand non chads to respect them all over media, and this is how they get treated behind closed doors and they laugh it off! Fuarrrrkkkk they complain that sub8s looking at them makes them uncomfortable but they tolerate this shit when you are good looking.

Anyways, these foids are getting too cocky that they don’t even try to look sexy anymore cuz simps will give them attention no matter how they look. This will make her think twice before spamming guys with unpleasant pictures.

B49F4659 44FE 423B 8FF5 4C787EB36A90
C6053AEA C3B3 4B2A 8BD2 900FF990010A
CDB61664 89D4 417E 85E0 B534424AF37C
9E1554F4 8E16 4BD8 BCB4 A8DC8AEB86F9
B0202E99 3640 4AD0 92D4 3723B3F139DA

she probably thought she looks better irl than pictures so she tries to drop where she’s going casually.

after that I blocked her from tinder and Snapchat. Chadfish doesn’t wait 1 day till she fixes her shit lmao.

Roastie Status: Toasted

Last edited:
How do you do this without feeling suicidal?

Your chadfishing is always based. Well done.

How do you do this without feeling suicidal?
I just try to make them self reflect. Maybe they’ll get a ounce of self respect and finally follow what they preach in social media.

But we all know they won’t, it’s in their genes to be treated like shit if you have the right bones

Last edited:
That stupid toilet wants me dead tbh. Continue with teaching them a lesson jfl

Based Chadfishing as always :feelsokman:

JFL a foid with a mustache? :feelskek:

Even mtf trannies seem to be Chad only nowadays.

Also how do you do this without getting caught? Do you use obscure male models?

I did the same with one of my hoes last year. She sent me a selfie of her in the Sun and she looked like Burt Reynolds. She didn't care.

Try telling a foid you're introverted. They'll respond like you've told them you have AIDS.

holy shit thats fucking brutal. i'll never see women the same way after these chadfishes

anyway this is hilarious too, so thanks :feelsokman: i was having a shitty af day with work, its awesome that you posted a chadfish just today
I just try to make them self reflect. Maybe they’ll get a ounce of self respect and finally follow what they preach in social media.

But we all know they won’t, it’s in their genes to be treated like shit if you have the right bones
cope they'll always worship chad

There was this Japanese roastie I met on a language exchange app who had a moustache. Like wtf most ricecels can't even grow a single hair on their face and here this girl is growing a beard :feelskek:
She probably expected a white Chad for her "cultural exchange" but instead got a ricecel :feelshaha:

every insult gets her more wet

God this bitch is like me except even below me in looks, what the actual fuck.
I mog her to the moon and back.

I jawline mog her (her jaw is bigger but I have higher chick bones), nose mog her, eye area mog her, and hairline mog her.

Yet no girl's attracted to me. What the fuck.

You are a God. You should be given the title of Saint. Chadfish

Btw your way of texting is very redpill esque like a based Chad. Keep at it bro, I learn a lot from your chadfishes ngl

It'll take much much more than that to get them to self reflect or change their thinking.

She looks like a trans... well, dont most girls without makeup just look like a really femenine boy anyways?

Look at the poster of Tyrone on her wall. I bet every American woman has a poster of a Tyrone on her wall.