Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfish: Tell thot that chadfish a convicted rapist, she asks him out then cancels the date, then tells him she wants to get to know him more

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
>be chadfishing as 24yr gigachad male model
>talking to 22 yr bitch from tinder on snapchat
>using a snapchat mod that allows you to send camera roll pics as live snaps, I send her chad pics every day
>chad sends a snap late at night, she replies instantly
>chad sends one when she is at work, she replies instantly
>she sends good morning and good night messages
>she sent a voice message of her singing happy birthday to chad
>growing tired of this cunt - decide to take it to a new level - let's see what chad can get away with
>message her: I have a confession to make
>ooohhh what is it? she replies
>I'm a convicted rapist I tell her
>she goes silent for 10 minutes, no reply
>then I got a 15 line essay from her talking about how we all make mistakes, and that rape is bad but we can be forgiven, and that we deserve a second chance
>stupid cunt is even more interested in chad than before
>that night... she sends nudes (chad never asked for them)
>send her a bathroom selfie back (stolen from chad's leaked onlyfans page)
>then she asks chad for a date in a few days (She asked, not me)
>arrange the date at a bar close to her place, plan to stand her up
>fast forward to today....
>stupid cunt says she has to cancel date because she doesn't know much about chad
>but she'd love to go on a date after she gets to know him a little more
>she wants to get to know a convicted rapist
>i blocked her
>chadfish doesn't talk to bitches more than 3 days from tinder swipe to before he stands them up
>chadfish doesn't orbit
>she'll forever remember him as chad who got away
>got 2 dates arranged for tomorrow with other thots anyway :)

22yr-cunt.jpg

SUMMARY: her toxic personality detector isn't broken, but it isn't the latest model either - she needs to update her toxic personality detector software to the latest release.

Fucking based and proof of the blackpill. She would NEVER even consider any of us here and none of us are serial rapists (I think).

Would you fuck a toxic Stacy?

tee hee I don't know you... here's my nudes though :foidSoy:

At least her hormone addled brain is trying to make up some justifications before she jumps on chad rapist cock. That's almost sentient-level thinking for a foid.

Literally AWALT. If you're Chad you can commit genocide and it will only get you more toilets

absolutely based gray moment. she totally deserves to get raped :feelskek: update us on the other two thots youre going to stand up on dates and post screenshots of what they say when it happens

Ultra proof that foids cant stop loving rape lol

Another confirmation of blackpill, foids will use 100℅ of their primitive animalistic brainpower to justify sleeping with a chad, i bet her cancelation at last moment was due to her being spooked as a potential rape victim. She will spend her life thinking how a becky like her missed a rare chance to fuck a model tier dude.

Have you ever tried to scam an old fat foid through chadfishing ?

Smells like fresh coffee

Thank you for this Tsar Bombs Blackpill, reminds me of braincels

Have you ever tried to scam an old fat foid through chadfishing ?
I've never chadfished for money, but I once caused a roastie financial disadvantage from chadfish
>be chadfishing as a dole bludging unemployed 24yr chad
>match with roastie
>roastie asks chad to come over
>reply i don't have a car
>she is shocked
>she said she'd pick chad up in her car but she had been drinking so couldn't drive
>get me an uber i say
>spoof my GPS location to some random ghetto tier public housing place in the city
>roastie sends an uber to chad's location
>she paid for it lmao
Edit: I actually did get an $25 uber eats gift card code from a bitch I chadfished. That was 2 years ago during the lockdowns.
I've scammed betacucks with catfishing too:
>create paypal.me link with female profile pic stolen from some random facebook account
>create tinder account with said female pictures
>add paypal.me link to tinder bio with the words: send me $5 and see what happens
>start swiping
>watch as the money starts piling up in your paypal account as cucks donate to your catfish account
>it's eye opening to realise that men are absolute cucks and women get money for just existing

I've never chadfished for money, but I once caused a roastie financial disadvantage from chadfish
>match with roastie
>she is shocked
>she said she'd pick chad up in her car but she had been drinking so couldn't drive
>get me an uber i say
>spoof my GPS location to some random ghetto tier public housing place in the city
>she paid for it lmao
Edit: I actually did get an $25 uber eats gift card code from a bitch I chadfished. That was 2 years ago during the lockdowns.
>create paypal.me link with female profile pic stolen from some random facebook account
>add paypal.me link to tinder bio with the words: send me $5 and see what happens
>start swiping
>watch as the money starts piling up in your paypal account as cucks donate to your catfish account
>it's eye opening to realise that men are absolute cucks and women get money for just existing
whorefishing is incredible

Another confirmation of blackpill, foids will use 100℅ of their primitive animalistic brainpower to justify sleeping with a chad, i bet her cancelation at last moment was due to her being spooked as a potential rape victim. She will spend her life thinking how a becky like her missed a rare chance to fuck a model tier dude.
It's amusing how much chad can get away with. He can be a rapist and foids will still line up to date him. Ted Bundy was right to slaughter these retarded cunts.

a rapist can get a date a with a foid?!! thanks for exposing their primitive nature...it goes to show that they do need pain to get off

iI bet her friends were the ones who convinced.her to cancel

>match with roastie
>she is shocked
>get me an uber i say
>she paid for it lmao
>start swiping
How old are you?

>be chadfishing as 24yr gigachad male model
>talking to 22 yr bitch from tinder on snapchat
>using a snapchat mod that allows you to send camera roll pics as live snaps, I send her chad pics every day
>chad sends a snap late at night, she replies instantly
>chad sends one when she is at work, she replies instantly
>she sends good morning and good night messages
>she sent a voice message of her singing happy birthday to chad
>growing tired of this cunt - decide to take it to a new level - let's see what chad can get away with
>message her: I have a confession to make
>ooohhh what is it? she replies
>I'm a convicted rapist I tell her
>she goes silent for 10 minutes, no reply
>then I got a 15 line essay from her talking about how we all make mistakes, and that rape is bad but we can be forgiven, and that we deserve a second chance
>stupid cunt is even more interested in chad than before
>that night... she sends nudes (chad never asked for them)
>send her a bathroom selfie back (stolen from chad's leaked onlyfans page)
>then she asks chad for a date in a few days (She asked, not me)
>arrange the date at a bar close to her place, plan to stand her up
>fast forward to today....
>stupid cunt says she has to cancel date because she doesn't know much about chad
>but she'd love to go on a date after she gets to know him a little more
>she wants to get to know a convicted rapist
>i blocked her
>chadfish doesn't talk to bitches more than 3 days from tinder swipe to before he stands them up
>chadfish doesn't orbit
>she'll forever remember him as chad who got away
>got 2 dates arranged for tomorrow with other thots anyway :)

22yr-cunt.jpg

SUMMARY: her toxic personality detector isn't broken, but it isn't the latest model either - she needs to update her toxic personality detector software to the latest release.
holy fucking based i love this shit. please make more. i want to get my phone working again so i can chadfish. but im not very good at it and u have to pay stupid fucking money for it to actually be useful

That is a proof.
Just Improve your personality fellow inkwels kek.

JFL she sets up a date with rapist chad. But if she got raped it wouldn't be her fault. I'll give her credit at least she cancelled.

Lame for blocking her and not shattering her heart. You suck at this bro.

>start swiping
You fucking serious? Like they just send the $5 from looking at the Tinder bio and you can basically just block them after?

I wonder if there's any of those findom cucks around? Can probs find some noodlewhore from SEA or slavwhore from Shitkraine and use them as a proxy to strip clean the money of a cuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back