Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: sorry Kenyan tinder slut, but you're not entitled to meet chad.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Two days ago I matched with a Kenyan tinder slut. I immediately got her whatsapp number and asked did she want to come over to fuck. She agreed to stay for at chad's resort for the weekend as long as I paid her taxi when she arrived. She got her taxi, then when she arrived at the resort, I blocked her with no explanation.
Yesterday when I woke up and checked my phone, I received this message from an unknown Kenyan number.
Exif purged kenyan nigger slut

Sorry slut, but you're not entitled to meet chad :feelskek:
Sorry slut, but you're not entitled to taxi money :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Good post as usual but why do you keep chadfishing foids in shithole countries as if their life wasnt shit enough already rich white whores deserve it way more

Good post as usual but why do you keep chadfishing foids in shithole countries as if their life wasnt shit enough already rich white whores deserve it way more
Those foids in shithole countries are fucking gold digging, scamming cunts. A foid in a shithole country is the same as a foid in a Western country - they're all worthless sluts who deserve a good drenching in a barrel of acid.
Due to recent changes to tinder verification, and the rising hypergamous nature of Western sluts (chad isn't enough, they want gigachad), it is harder to chadfish bitches and stand them up in Western countries. I set myself a quota of 5 sluts stood up every week. If I don't meet that in Western countries, I beef it up by targeting sluts in Poland/Russia/Thailand/Philiphines/Nigeria/Kenya/Colombia/Vietnam/South Africa etc.

How do you chadfish on Tinder, I thought they verify your pics? Also what pics did you use, could you show us?

Nah fuck them hoes too they are actually some of the worst women as you can see in the screenshot

I personally avoid fishing trans and gays but those are funny too

Those foids in shithole countries are fucking gold digging, scamming cunts. A foid in a shithole country is the same as a foid in a Western country - they're all worthless sluts who deserve a good drenching in a barrel of acid.
Due to recent changes to tinder verification, and the rising hypergamous nature of Western sluts (chad isn't enough, they want gigachad), it is harder to chadfish bitches and stand them up in Western countries. I set myself a quota of 5 sluts stood up every week. If I don't meet that in Western countries, I beef it up by targeting sluts in Poland/Russia/Thailand/Philiphines/Nigeria/Kenya/Colombia/Vietnam/South Africa etc.
you should do one in germany

Two days ago I matched with a Kenyan tinder slut. I immediately got her whatsapp number and asked did she want to come over to fuck. She agreed to stay for at chad's resort for the weekend as long as I paid her taxi when she arrived. She got her taxi, then when she arrived at the resort, I blocked her with no explanation.
Yesterday when I woke up and checked my phone, I received this message from an unknown Kenyan number.
View attachment 924016
Sorry slut, but you're not entitled to meet chad :feelskek:
Sorry slut, but you're not entitled to taxi money :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
LOL THE CUMSKIN WORSHIP
showing her true colors, black foids an their self hate wtf

:lul: :lul: This is suifuel for nigcels, she's blaming them for being stood up by a white chad.

:lul: :lul: This is suifuel for nigcels, she's blaming them for being stood up by a white chad.
black foids hate themselves and black men so much.
idk how people can claim JBW isnt true in the face of this shit

Their natural instinct is to blame black men for everything. Black women are some of the most mentally colonized people on Earth right up there with noodles.

Look at how this cunt shitted on blackcels. Pure ragefuel

Nah fuck them hoes too they are actually some of the worst women as you can see in the screenshot

I personally avoid fishing trans and gays but those are funny too
All foids, faggots, trannies, chads, cucks, simps, and betabux deserve to die. 95% of people in Australia are vaccinated, nigger cattle faggot goyim.

All foids, faggots, trannies, chads, cucks, simps, and betabux deserve to die. 95% of people in Australia are vaccinated, nigger cattle faggot goyim.
Speaking about the Vaxx, do u hear news of young people dying from heart issues. I hear many people die, and they wonder why lololol. Normies reaction to this is like nickodo avokado "Im getting fat and I don't know why".

Brutal JBW confirmation pill

Speaking about the Vaxx, do u hear news of young people dying from heart issues. I hear many people die, and they wonder why lololol. Normies reaction to this is like nickodo avokado "Im getting fat and I don't know why".
Good. I'm pleased people are dying. I laugh at dead vaxxcucks. They trusted the ZOG so they deserve to be killed by the jew juice.
I have a first hand account of the vaccine-heart attack connection:
>at employment office for dole bludgers
>go into interview
>fat slut HR woman is sitting straight up, rigid
>ask why she is rigid
>i can't learn forward as it hurts my heart and makes breathing difficuilt, she said
>she explained that she has some reactions to her first jab and that it was myocarditis
>I started laughing at her
>she got rid of my asap by ticking the box I attended my appointment for my neetbux then sent me on my way early
>I went back there next month and she was gone, asked what happened and my new employment officer said she quit

Good. I'm pleased people are dying. I laugh at dead vaxxcucks. They trusted the ZOG so they deserve to be killed by the jew juice.
I have a first hand account of the vaccine-heart attack connection:
>at employment office for dole bludgers
>go into interview
>fat slut HR woman is sitting straight up, rigid
>ask why she is rigid
>i can't learn forward as it hurts my heart and makes breathing difficuilt, she said
>she explained that she has some reactions to her first jab and that it was myocarditis
>I started laughing at her
>she got rid of my asap by ticking the box I attended my appointment for my neetbux then sent me on my way early
>I went back there next month and she was gone, asked what happened and my new employment officer said she quit
Just got rejected by a kenyan slut, man hope to see a kenyan wh0re getting chadfished.

And she wasn't rejecting me she was rejecting my sweadish chadlites.

Th0se n1gger sluts are also golddigers.

Social networks are a disaster for mankind.

Last edited:
The Chadfishing king giving out a brutal JBWpill freebee, this is how a lot of black whores think. I don't know how much more this needs to be proven.

this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back