Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Sending 2 currywhores to hotels in India and making them waste money on ubers

abujihadalaustrali

abujihadalaustrali

Hole Hater
-
Set my GPS to two cities: Delphi and Mumbai. Talked to around 9 whores in both cities, but most of them demanded video call and pre-payment. But I found 2 that didn't so I sent them to exclusive hotels for rich Westerners. These curry prostitutes deserve it because they're whores. They could marry some balding pajeet doctor and have a family but nooo they want to suck foreign cock for shekels.
FIRST CURRY PROSTITUTE
According to the time stamps, she travelled 1 hr and 18 minutes. After I told her to fuck off for allegedly been late, she called me crazy and there were a few more messages from her and her pimp's number begging me to collect the girl.
1-hr-18-minutes.jpg

SECOND INDIAN WHORE
This whore travelled 37 minutes by uber. If there are any pajeets here, can you tell me what chutiye means?
37-minutes.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. THE JIHAD AGAINST WHORES WILL MOVE TO JEWKRAINE TOMORROW. I'M GOING TO SEND HOHOL BITCHES TO RANDOM HOTELS IN KIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEV (RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN TERRITORY).

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based...and chutiye literally means cunt

can you show the pic which you used to chadfish

Based for making those whores mald hard for wasting their time.

Set my GPS to two cities: Delphi and Mumbai. Talked to around 9 whores in both cities, but most of them demanded video call and pre-payment. But I found 2 that didn't so I sent them to exclusive hotels for rich Westerners. These curry prostitutes deserve it because they're whores. They could marry some balding pajeet doctor and have a family but nooo they want to suck foreign cock for shekels.
FIRST CURRY PROSTITUTE
According to the time stamps, she travelled 1 hr and 18 minutes. After I told her to fuck off for allegedly been late, she called me crazy and there were a few more messages from her and her pimp's number begging me to collect the girl.
1-hr-18-minutes.jpg

SECOND INDIAN WHORE
This whore travelled 37 minutes by uber. If there are any pajeets here, can you tell me what chutiye means?
37-minutes.jpg

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. THE JIHAD AGAINST WHORES WILL MOVE TO JEWKRAINE TOMORROW. I'M GOING TO SEND HOHOL BITCHES TO RANDOM HOTELS IN KIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEV (RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN TERRITORY).
BASED madlad is at it again! If you need hindu curse words

• Maderchod, benchod
  • Bhosadike

Most based user on this forum tbh.

infathomably based :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
make more on curry whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5