Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfish: oh chad, you're so funny teehee!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
matched with this fat 45 year old roastie
Chadmaster

JFL roastie will tolerate chad's insults because of a few mm of jaw bone.

Based beyond belief. If you're attractive you can say anything and get away with it.

If you're attractive you can be a Nazi and you'll have hoards of liberal whores fawning over you.

At this point i can imagine females in a village fawning over the handsome unterscharfurher, as theyre being led into a gasoline drenched barn.

Is this your chadfish account?

lmao based af. You’re doing God’s work homie :feelsYall:

leo-cheers.gif

”A little bit savage” yet she talks worse about the men she swipes left on

I bet her pussy is all dried up and looser than a wizards sleeve. Yet chad will still pump and dump.

I reckon he particurally led the einsatsgruppen against the jewish population. Not the scenario i had in mind.

The wehrmacht itself has done a lot of local village burning alongside it's inhabitants. Usually in response to partistan activity. Be they jewish or not. The slavs werent handled exaclty nice either.

Jfl what a stupid whore

oh god I hate these threads

If Arynas are the superior race how come so many Nazi elite look Inceltier?
You could say they were incels. Except Goering who was a failed Chad due to his opioid addiction and injury making him bloatmaxx.

Except Goering who was a failed Chad due to his opioid addiction and injury making him bloatmaxx.
yeah I guess Goering was failed chad since he was fat af

yeah I guess Goering was failed chad since he was fat af
Flew in the same squadron as Von Richthofen, was quite famemaxxed and popular with women. Which you cant say about the incel trio of hitler, goebbels and himmler.

Attachments

• 758585.jpg
    758585.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
Flew in the same squadron as Von Richthofen, was quite famemaxxed and popular with women. Which you cant say about the incel trio of hitler, goebbels and himmler.
he looks like a slayer

IT retards won't touch this.

he looks like a slayer
Meanwhile Himmler would be posting here :feelsjuice:
Though he did cuck his wife by getting a young concubine and having her unable to divorce him in order "not to stain the moral image of the SS" :feelsgah:
Top nazis didnt give a shit about the traditional virtues that they shilled to the public.

Attachments

• 65765786.jpg
    65765786.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 44
Meanwhile Himmler would be posting here :feelsjuice:
Though he did cuck his wife by getting a young concubine and having her unable to divorce him in order "not to stain the moral image of the SS" :feelsgah:
Top nazis didnt give a shit about the traditional virtues that they shilled to the public.
lol Himler is an Incel for sure.
If not for the Lebensborn program alot of SS officers would be posting here ngl