Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish not getting matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I made a chadfish like an hour ago and he's not getting anything it's lifefuel tbh maybe these whores are just on dating apps for ego boost. But I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Can any chadfishcel give me some tips. Like where to get good chad pics for this etc.

@freakinasuit @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Sometimes you get shadowbanned when Chadfishing.

pretty sure you got shadowbanned

Foids only go for Chad with Insta linked to verify it's real. Chad fishing rarely works anymore.

I wanted to but I'm having trouble uploading pictures on the forum idk why. So I thought someone could point me to some chad pics they know would work 100%
Post on imgur

You're not making it too obvious right dude? IDK I like to get a good chuckle out of Chadfishing threads but I think foids are getting wise to it. SMH they can smell the virgin through the phone or some shit probably, :feelshmm:

You're not making it too obvious right dude? IDK I like to get a good chuckle out of Chadfishing threads but I think foids are getting wise to it. SMH they can smell the virgin through the phone or some shit probably, :feelshmm:
No I was careful to not be obvious. Nvm this thread the fucker is getting tons of likes I was too impatient I suppose.

No I was careful to not be obvious. Nvm this thread the fucker is getting tons of likes I was too impatient I suppose.
LMFAO of course he is. Don't be shy bro, make a thread of the messages n shit when you get them. AH YES, that sweet sweet SuiFuel mixed with laffs. :feelskek::cryfeels:

Chadfish is brutal, don't have a weapon close to you.

Maybe foids standards got higher

I made a chadfish like an hour ago and he's not getting anything it's lifefuel tbh maybe these whores are just on dating apps for ego boost. But I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Can any chadfishcel give me some tips. Like where to get good chad pics for this etc.

@freakinasuit @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Cope. You probably got a chad who isn't attractive enough. It's extremely tough out there these days.

If anything this shows we have zero chance, its suifuel not lifefuel :feelsbadman:
LMFAO of course he is. Don't be shy bro, make a thread of the messages n shit when you get them. AH YES, that sweet sweet SuiFuel mixed with laffs. :feelskek::cryfeels:
More like erfuel

Chadfish? More like sadfish

I genuinely hate this all these whores are thirsting and simping so hard for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back