Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish: new levels of desparation from abo slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm chadfishing this 39 yr abo slut on okcupid.

Screenshot 20190829 192449

Screenshot 20190829 192453

Screenshot 20190829 192500

Screenshot 20190829 192504

Screenshot 20190829 192510

THIS IS EVIDENCE OF THE BLACKPILL:
SHE SENDS 4 MESSAGES IN A ROW
SHE LAUGHS AT CHAD'S SHIT REPLIES
SHE GOES TEEHEE WHEN HE ASKS TO FUCK
SHE AGREES TO A DRINK DESPITE NOT EVEN TALKING IN DEPTH
SHE GIVES CHAD HER NUMBER WITHOUT HIM ASKING

I've never encounter her sense of entitlement. She is obese, 39yrs and an abo. She thinks she can get with a 30yr old 10/10 aryan chad.

ANYWAY, I'VE GOT HER TO BOOK RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER AND DRINKS AT THIS NEW UPMARKET CLUB SATURDAY NIGHT. I'M STANDING HER UP THEN.

Do this enough and you will poison the water for online foid dating. If enough people did this it would kill these apps and bring us back in many ways to before online dating.

She thinks she's people.

Narrowing your pool of potential mates to a small percentage of men, can only result in desperation levels high as this.

Aboriginal people are the ugliest race in the world. They also have average IQs of 62.

haha, bruh moment, XD, lmao

Do this enough and you will poison the water for online foid dating. If enough people did this it would kill these apps and bring us back in many ways to before online dating.
They would just have to crank up their facial recognition AIs to eleven to prevents this.

What's the price per liter of her perfume in Australia currently?
Is your vehicle perfume efficient?

Good going.
More men have to do this.
It really shows how much of an hypergamous whore of a culture, we got now.
That bitch doing her TeeHee, larping as confused, and then later...
Yeah here is my number.
Lmao
They would just have to crank up their facial recognition AIs to eleven to prevents this.
Then, we´d have one of those bootleg hacks, that would counter their clunky schemes.
No big loss really.

Last edited:
I got banned before I could set a date on tinder lol. I'm getting a new phone and will update my catfish adventures. This should be pinned as lifefuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back