Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Making roastie wait 45 minutes at a bar and standing her up

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
So I was chadfishing on tinder and matched with this 8/10 blonde slut. She was desparate to do something, so I thought why not stand her up.
I arrange the date:

I employ delaying tactics ie. I'm slow at getting ready (10 minutes), I'm finding a park (20 minutes)

She has been waiting in her car for like 30 minutes now. She begins to walk down:

I talk a bit of shit how I had to park 4 blocks away and am walking down now:

Well lads, it has been 45 minutes, and she is still there. She just sent a snap asking where am I. I've just opened it and left it as on read like all the other whore do to sub-8 males.
In summary, I:
  1. Convinced a thot to get dolled up for chad
  2. Convinced a thot to wait 45 minutes for chad.
  3. Convinced her to pay for parking in a major city CBD area.
I'm waiting for her anger messages which I'll post soon if there are any.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Last edited:
you are doing the lords work. this made my morning a little brighter than usual. kudos sir

this brocel does god's job

I'm amazed Chadthirsty foids still fall for this. Video chat is so common and free now you'd think they'd suggest a video chat before meeting up.

I am always amazed by acts of trolling women like these since they are the only real legal way of getting back at women. I want to try doing the same but I have been out of the dating apps for more than 5 years so I am very ignorant about them. When it comes to normalfag things I am more out of loop than most 40 year old normalfags despite being only in my late 20's.

I would need a guide on how to do this. Where to get chadlites that look realistic, what area to pretend that I am from. I am also very worried about my privacy

We have a hero among us.

Wow what a terrible misogynist. I am shaking with rage at your cruelty to an innocent pure girl. She did nothing to deserve this!

:feelsokman:

Brutal time theft.

Based.
Now tell her "hey, I saw you sitting there and you look uglier in person and we can't meet, bye" and then block her. That'll make her insecure about her face for the rest of her life.

You are doing Gods work, reminds me of Catfishman. Good job.

You were sent from heaven’s arms, brocel.

Stacy has probably never experienced this, good job brocel.

So I was chadfishing on tinder and matched with this 8/10 blonde slut. She was desparate to do something, so I thought why not stand her up.
I arrange the date:
View attachment 432139
I employ delaying tactics ie. I'm slow at getting ready (10 minutes), I'm finding a park (20 minutes)
View attachment 432142
She has been waiting in her car for like 30 minutes now. She begins to walk down:
View attachment 432143
View attachment 432146
Well lads, it has been 45 minutes, and she is still there. She just sent a snap asking where am I. I've just opened it and left it as on read like all the other whore do to sub-8 males.
In summary, I:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Extremely based

I arrange the date:
View attachment 432139
View attachment 432142
View attachment 432143
View attachment 432146
In summary, I:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

you can change her name on on Snapchat so you don’t have to block it everytime. Just name here “roastie” there.

I am surprised she didn’t rage, most of them rage hard. I guess she knew she wasn’t entitled to the date with chad

I had a shit week, this really was much needed lifefuel. The roastie will probably fuck another Chad in that bar though, there is no losing for them.

I arrange the date:
View attachment 432139
View attachment 432142
View attachment 432143
View attachment 432146
In summary, I:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Leaving her message on open/seen/read is incredibly Based

You should have called her a stupid cunt and told her to kill herself at some point

Based.
Now tell her "hey, I saw you sitting there and you look uglier in person and we can't meet, bye" and then block her. That'll make her insecure about her face for the rest of her life.
OP plz do this, twist that knife.

you are doing the lords work. this made my morning a little brighter than usual. kudos sir
Based.
THIS WOULD BE BASED LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shoulda taken a vantage point and sniped her in phantom forces

So, where are those angry reaction screencaps? We're all waiting

Based. Chadfishing is generally suifuel for me but this is giving me lifefuel

Very based, I tip my hat to ya :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsYall:

Beautiful. This made my miserable day a little better.

I am always amazed by acts of trolling women like these since they are the only real legal way of getting back at women. I want to try doing the same but I have been out of the dating apps for more than 5 years so I am very ignorant about them. When it comes to normalfag things I am more out of loop than most 40 year old normalfags despite being only in my late 20's.

I would need a guide on how to do this. Where to get chadlites that look realistic, what area to pretend that I am from. I am also very worried about my privacy

I've done this before. I suggest just browsing Instagram until you find some guy with nice photos but less than 1000 likes. I usually search up hashtags of popular vacation spots.

I usually pretend I'm from the trendy downtown area because foids love the bars down there and will also think that when we go out it would be an easy walk to my apartment. I don't think location matters that much Since its Chad she's after, but it is even better when she thinks he's a wealthy Chad.

I would recommend a fake phone number to make your profile. I don't know where i got mine since its been a minute but you can find some apps and I'm sure fellow brocels have recommendations.

Based. As former Chadfisher myself I know how hard work it is, Thank you good sir.

I arrange the date:
View attachment 432139
View attachment 432142
View attachment 432143
View attachment 432146
In summary, I:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

You are a good man. Please continue.

Based.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Goddam, I hope she's an actual slut in this case, cause this would destroy her otherwise.

We have a hero among us.
hERo

Shoulda taken a vantage point and sniped her in phantom forces
:lul::lul::lul:

I arrange the date:
View attachment 432139
View attachment 432142
View attachment 432143
View attachment 432146
In summary, I:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
incredibly based, have to follow you now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back