Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish: Making a Pinoy tranny to take a 4 hr bus ride to the capital

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I'm posting in lounge as this isn't a regular chadfish - it's happening right now and I'll post the final screenshot in this thread in a few hrs.
There are some great milestones during my chadfish journey:
  1. Deliberately mistaking a foid as trans
  2. Receiving nudes from a bitch
  3. Making a slut waste money on an uber as she gets stood up at a bar
  4. Getting a foid's address for a hookup and ordering pizza or a free quran to it
  5. Reducing a foid to tears on a phone call
  6. Standing up a foid a 2nd time and even a 3rd time
  7. Making a foid order food/drinks in advance while waiting for chad to show up
  8. Getting a foid to send chadfish money for "an uber ride"
  9. Finding out a foid's employment email or using her phone number to sign her up to Jews for Jesus and a bunch of other shit
But the greatest one is making the foid travel several hrs to meet chad. I made a Kenyan tinder slut travel 3 hrs to chad's resort last year. I made a fat Aussie single mother drive 160km to the city for a date. I made an Aussie tinder becky in a fifo work camp travel 45km to a random roadhouse to meet chad. But nothing comes close to this.

I quilt tripped this 23 yr PH tranny after a few phone calls, and sent a few chad selfies, then laughed as it spammed my chadfish telegram begging to meet.
It got the bus at 11pm at night and right now is on its way to Manila.
Total travel distance: 269km.
Total cost: 670 pesos.
Total travel time: around 4 hrs. Right now, it's about 1 hr into the journey.
It expects chad to pick it up from the bus terminal when it arrives in Manila. Unfortunately, chad won't be anywhere to be found.
Left is the tranny after I sent a few chad pics and played some basic mind games on it. Right is the tranny on its bus. I've seen a disappearing video it sent of it on the bus.
Left is midfucked tranny and right is it on the bus

I'm gonna laugh when it gets stranded in Manila at like 3AM in the morning :feelskek:
Total faggot death.
Total tranny death.

keep up the good work

most based .is user

Cool stuff. No one's ever made an effort to see me

4 hours lol. This one is going to be good.

I'm posting in lounge as this isn't a regular chadfish - it's happening right now and I'll post the final screenshot in this thread in a few hrs.
There are some great milestones during my chadfish journey:
  1. Deliberately mistaking a foid as trans
  2. Receiving nudes from a bitch
  3. Making a slut waste money on an uber as she gets stood up at a bar
  4. Getting a foid's address for a hookup and ordering pizza or a free quran to it
  5. Reducing a foid to tears on a phone call
  6. Standing up a foid a 2nd time and even a 3rd time
  7. Making a foid order food/drinks in advance while waiting for chad to show up
  8. Getting a foid to send chadfish money for "an uber ride"
  9. Finding out a foid's employment email or using her phone number to sign her up to Jews for Jesus and a bunch of other shit
But the greatest one is making the foid travel several hrs to meet chad. I made a Kenyan tinder slut travel 3 hrs to chad's resort last year. I made a fat Aussie single mother drive 160km to the city for a date. I made an Aussie tinder becky in a fifo work camp travel 45km to a random roadhouse to meet chad. But nothing comes close to this.

I quilt tripped this 23 yr PH tranny after a few phone calls, and sent a few chad selfies, then laughed as it spammed my chadfish telegram begging to meet.
It got the bus at 11pm at night and right now is on its way to Manila.
Total travel distance: 269km.
Total cost: 670 pesos.
Total travel time: around 4 hrs. Right now, it's about 1 hr into the journey.
It expects chad to pick it up from the bus terminal when it arrives in Manila. Unfortunately, chad won't be anywhere to be found.
Left is the tranny after I sent a few chad pics and played some basic mind games on it. Right is the tranny on its bus. I've seen a disappearing video it sent of it on the bus.
View attachment 1178742
I'm gonna laugh when it gets stranded in Manila at like 3AM in the morning :feelskek:
Total faggot death.
Total tranny death.
Holy fucking this you're doing Gods work mang, unfathomably based mang, carry on the lords work

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round... all the way to Manila.
The tranny freak is about 40km from manila
View attachment 1178835

This guy. He's a Polish chad called itspolokoo
GD6uTMVXQAAenvT.jpg:large

This forum will call any above average white guy chad I swear still mogs me

You deserve a solid gold trophy or something man. Godlike work as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5