Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: FTM tranny from Grindr travels via bus and train into museum, waits around and gets rejected

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was trying to replicate the success of my last chadfish but it didn't really work out. I messaged the ftm tranny on grindr asking did it want to be my fucktoy with the intention of sending it to a random apartment late at night, but it said it is already in bed. I said maybe this weekend and got its snapchat.
After moving to snapchat, I organised a date at a museum. It travelled from the university on the outskirts of the city, into the CBD (that is at least a 40 minute journey). It arrived, waited around, set a snap of where it was waiting. I tried video calling it to get a pic of what it was wearing but it said its internet is shit. Idk if that's true, but whatever. I checked it's snap map, and it was at the museum. I hit it with the you will never be a real man pasta, and it asked what enjoyment do I get out of this? Then it thanked me for wasting its time.

Ftm travels to art gallery exif purged

This was a pretty shit chadfish but whatever.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

If you get another foid pretending to be a man thing, you should mention that foid who shot a kindergarten at Nashville (who also pretended to be a man), and ask if she wouldn't shot you or something.

If you get another foid pretending to be a man thing, you should mention that foid who shot a kindergarten at Nashville (who also pretended to be a man), and ask if she wouldn't shot you or something.

FTM trannies are imo more disgusting. nobody likes men with vaginas. it repulses straight men and it repulses fag men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back