Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfish: Fat pink haired slut has more SMV than all of us combined

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing on tinder and I matched with this fat pink haired slut.
Her profile:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-03-07-061.jpg

Note the snapchat notifications that I wake up to every day. That is my chadfish harem wishing me good morning!
Chadfish getting her snapchat 1st message:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-03-10-616.jpg

After I added her on snapchat and sent her the usual chadfish selfie as a live snap, she then sent one back of her on a hospital bed. It turns out she is in mental hospital for attempted suicide. She asked was chadfish keen on her. I told her I'm not into woke chicks. If any normie says he doesn't like fatties, tatoos, piercings, purple haired feminists, he'd be instantly attacked by white knight cucks. But nooooooo! Its ok if chad says it. She then defended herself saying but my hair isn't purple - it's pink.
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-37-44-015.jpg

She sent this snapchat:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-36-12-008.jpg

Teehee chad I'm sad. This is the only snapchat pic I won't censor as it's pure fucking blackpill.
After I screenshotted her snapchat hahaha, she started demanding why I did it lol. I unfriended her and left her all self-conscious.
But she wasn't done! She immediately added me as a friend again and started talking to me as if nothing had happened. I've got a date arranged for this weekend when she gets out of the mental hospital. I'm sending her to a museum!

In Western society, this fat pink haired feminist cunt has more sexual value than every subhuman on this forum. Anyway, I found her instagram and it was full of pics of her fat ass at the beach, with lots of cucks commenting shit like so beatiful, hot, miss you, love heart emoji etc. She even had a links page in her insta bio, with a link to an onlyfans account kek. This is why I'm an ISIS sympathiser who is on an Australian terrorism watchlist lmao.

I'll share the final chadfish screenshot on Saturday after I stand her up. You'll be able to witness my great personality in action as I reject her for being too fat!

And in other news I have 2 lesbian sluts getting sent to a bar this Sunday.

Last edited:
What a disgusting subhuman, these western leftist cucks need to be given the pol pot treatment.

brotha you gotta start chad fishing prettier foids, not ogres, it’s funnier in my opinion

And no one will blame her for audacity or unrealistic expectations. But if a man who is fat, broke, mentally unstable wanted to have sex with top tier Staces, it would be the end of the world.

She is only for a short fling.

Please do more of these

I was chadfishing on tinder and I matched with this fat pink haired slut.
Her profile:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-03-07-061.jpg

Note the snapchat notifications that I wake up to every day. That is my chadfish harem wishing me good morning!
Chadfish getting her snapchat 1st message:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-03-10-616.jpg

After I added her on snapchat and sent her the usual chadfish selfie as a live snap, she then sent one back of her on a hospital bed. It turns out she is in mental hospital for attempted suicide. She asked was chadfish keen on her. I told her I'm not into woke chicks. If any normie says he doesn't like fatties, tatoos, piercings, purple haired feminists, he'd be instantly attacked by white knight cucks. But nooooooo! Its ok if chad says it. She then defended herself saying but my hair isn't purple - it's pink.
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-37-44-015.jpg

She sent this snapchat:
Screenshot-2023-04-19-14-36-12-008.jpg

Teehee chad I'm sad. This is the only snapchat pic I won't censor as it's pure fucking blackpill.
After I screenshotted her snapchat hahaha, she started demanding why I did it lol. I unfriended her and left her all self-conscious.
But she wasn't done! She immediately added me as a friend again and started talking to me as if nothing had happened. I've got a date arranged for this weekend when she gets out of the mental hospital. I'm sending her to a museum!

In Western society, this fat pink haired feminist cunt has more sexual value than every subhuman on this forum. Anyway, I found her instagram and it was full of pics of her fat ass at the beach, with lots of cucks commenting shit like so beatiful, hot, miss you, love heart emoji etc. She even had a links page in her insta bio, with a link to an onlyfans account kek. This is why I'm an ISIS sympathiser who is on an Australian terrorism watchlist lmao.

I'll share the final chadfish screenshot on Saturday after I stand her up. You'll be able to witness my great personality in action as I reject her for being too fat!

And in other news I have 2 lesbian sluts getting sent to a bar this Sunday.
Holy shit gigabased. Keep up the good work brocel! Hopefully she can finish the deed this time JFL. also post her Instagram.

brotha you gotta start chad fishing prettier foids, not ogres, it’s funnier in my opinion
No chadfish the ogres as they are the most delusional. At least Stacy is attractive thus making her ridiculous standards somewhat understandable. But ugly foids like these deserve the worst in life for believing that you can get chad by being a fat bald ugly piece of shit while simultaneously shitting on your looksmatch or even the mtn that wants you. Also these bitches give the best reaction as they are willing to put up with the most shit.

In otherwords it is saturday.

The lengths that they'll go for chad man.....sigh

fucking disgusting cow, she looks closer to din ner than a dateable "partner". fucking that thing should be classified as bestiality.

You go after fat ugly chicks and faggots instead of these stuck up entitled good looking whores that need this kind of shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back