Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadfish denied for height

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
After spamming sexual advances to many foids with a chadfish only about half replied and maybe 20 percent were down to fuck no questions asked. The others insinuated they wanted a date. And trust me this guys a chad with 99 plus likes on tinder at all times. But this one 7/10 girl replied very quickly to chads sexual advance and asked how tall how he is. I replied 6ft. That wasn’t good enough for her. NO REPLY even after sending a question mark 24 hours laterx A SIX FOOT CHAD With strong frame, jaw, and perfectly trimmed beard with a picture of him on the deck of a yacht was not good enough for a 7/10. It’s fucking over.

6 foot is becoming manlet status, 6 foot 3 is the norm now in the mind of a femoid

>6foot Chad's on suicide watch.

Never thought I'd say this

its over in the west yes

Screencap when

Attachments

• 1535339578559.jpg
    1535339578559.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 85
fucking lol

giga kek if you aren’t over 6’3 in 2018

GAS THE LANKLETS HEIGHT WAR NOW

After spamming sexual advances to many foids with a chadfish only about half replied and maybe 20 percent were down to fuck no questions asked. The others insinuated they wanted a date. And trust me this guys a chad with 99 plus likes on tinder at all times. But this one 7/10 girl replied very quickly to chads sexual advance and asked how tall how he is. I replied 6ft. That wasn’t good enough for her. NO REPLY even after sending a question mark 24 hours laterx A SIX FOOT CHAD With strong frame, jaw, and perfectly trimmed beard with a picture of him on the deck of a yacht was not good enough for a 7/10. It’s fucking over.
It should be a rule to include the pics used in Chadfish experiments in the thread.

High IQ, you're considered "short" or "average" (and women will never settle for average) if you're below 6'2.

Hes 6foot. A few may turn him down. But its FAR from over.

Try making his height 5'4 and give him a borderline gigachad face. Then you'll know what it's like to be @FiveFourManlet

Hes 6foot. A few may turn him down. But its FAR from over.

Try making his height 5'4 and give him a borderline gigachad face. Then you'll know what it's like to be @FiveFourManlet
The fact that he was way better looking than her, above average height and still got denied shows that it’s over for every single sub 6ft non chad

"its ALL over, but the CRYING".... Kudos to whomever gets that reference...