Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish: arguing with a roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
My new chadfishing hobby is to argue with holes. My chadfish (26) is arguing with a 37 year old used up slut. I say she is at the age when she should have settled down and have had kids. I'm basically calling her old. She is clearly offended by this and proceeds to give me a few messages about how she has value.
Slut

She is openly offended by my insults. I love pissing off roasties and fucking with their emotions :feelsthink:
Now let's look at the standard response by a whore in an argument:
The truth

Her replies follow the standard textbook response:
Roastie tears 2

She is threatening to make her holes unavailable. This is after she has sent my chad nudes when he didn't ask for them, stood her up once at a bar and rejected her request to "hang out" because I claimed my chadfish had a date that night with a younger woman.

And guess what lads: only 15 minutes later, I rang her, and I've already arranged another date. I'm thinking I won't stand her up, but I'll just cancel it on the day of the date and say I found someone else :feelskek:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Finally some good fucking screenshots.

So true about the foids closing their holes when not getting what they want. The perfect way to break out of it is by not giving a shit because they weren't gonna give their holes to you anyways.

37? Even chadfishes are dumpster diving now.

so based, ima start chadfishing used up roasties into shame.

My new chadfishing hobby is to argue with holes. My chadfish (26) is arguing with a 37 year old used up slut. I say she is at the age when she should have settled down and have had kids. I'm basically calling her old. She is clearly offended by this and proceeds to give me a few messages about how she has value.
View attachment 422923
She is openly offended by my insults. I love pissing off roasties and fucking with their emotions :feelsthink:
View attachment 422926
View attachment 422927

She is threatening to make her holes unavailable. This is after she has sent my chad nudes when he didn't ask for them, stood her up once at a bar and rejected her request to "hang out" because I claimed my chadfish had a date that night with a younger woman.

And guess what lads: only 15 minutes later, I rang her, and I've already arranged another date. I'm thinking I won't stand her up, but I'll just cancel it on the day of the date and say I found someone else :feelskek:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

extremely based

post more brocel:feelsokman:

btw you're good at pretending to be a chad

View attachment 422923
View attachment 422926
View attachment 422927

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
Notice the difference in how she responds to the statements, a non Chad would be receiving a REEEEEE atomic bomb level tirade.

Chad can do no wrong then foids say all men are jerks.

37 promiscuous except when trying to settle down then they "were never that kind of woman."

Thanks for sharing. Wish you can betabuxfish the same women you chadfish. Uncover raw female dual strategy IRL, and the lies they get away with.

Jfl, these hoes will never learn I guess. As long as they are talking to chad in some sort of way, they think they a chance with him.

I guess they just feel lucky that chad is replying

do it IRL like catfishman:dab::dab::dab::dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back