Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfish account: 83 likes in 4 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I created an OKC chadfish account before lunch. I logged in to check and it has 83 likes. Lmao this is a new record for my chadfish. JFL I only got 3 likes in the six months I had a real account and they were from gooks in Asia.
Chadmaster

Stacyfish account: 830 likes in 4 mins

I used a landwhale to femoidfish on okc once, and I had 300 likes within 2 days. This was in 2015. It was already over then. I would probably get 1000 likes within a day nowadays with that same landwhale pic.

Stacyfish account: 830 likes in 4 mins
I tried making a catfish account with a conventionally ugly foid and got well over a hundred likes in minutes. Guys were even superliking her so they could 'grab her attention'.

I tried making a catfish account with a conventionally ugly foid and got well over a hundred likes in minutes. Guys were even superliking her so they could 'grab her attention'.
Moid moment tbh

Reminder that you could have had something like that with some extra inches of bone in your face and legs.

Moid moment tbh
They poor guys thought superliking an ugly foid would give them a better chance jfl. Little did they know she was matching up with guys way above her league who were all ready to pump and dump the bitch :feelsclown:

Post pics of Chad used