Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 5 sluts sent to random apartments/museums, waste money on transport

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Chadfish is back. This time I'm targeting SEA sluts and African sheboons. And I stood up a gook cunt in Australia too.
This Pinoy hag travels to chad's condo, waits outside, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She was using a face app to enhance her profile images. But in reality she looked like a hag :feelspuke: By the time Westerners meet her, they're probably too horny to fuck so they just go along with it. Told her a bee bit my cock and she was giving medical advice :feelshaha:
Pinoy hag travels to chads condo waits outside gets rejected wastes money on transport

Aussie gook slut walks to museum, walks around trying to find chad, gets rejected, she rang once after and sent a voicemail calling me a cunt.
Aussie gook slut walks to museum walks around trying to find chad gets rejected she rang tw

22 yr Kenyan slut travels 20 minutes to chad's resort for a 3some with chad and his gf, waits in reception, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She sent a message after from a 2nd number placing a curse on me:
22 yr Kenyan slut travels 20 minutes to chads resort waits in reception gets rejected wast

Pinoy tranny travels to chad's apartment, and waits around in reception. It asked the security guard for the condo number of chad's name. Idk what happened after, but it then walked out to the parking area and gave me the finger on video call. It wasted money on transport.
Pinoy tranny travels to chads apartment gets rejected wastes money on transport gives the

And this Pinoy slut travels 30 minutes to chads apartment, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She was begging chad to come down and collect her. She also said she was urgent to piss. Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to use chad's toilet :feelsautistic:
Pinoy slut travels 30 minutes to chads apartment gets rejected wastes money on transport

And I'm sending an Aussie milf to a restaurant tonight, even made reservations there and sent a screenshot of it to the roastie so she thinks we're serious :feelshaha:
And in other news, chadfish in Australia is getting harder now. There's a new industry code agreed to by gov and all the major kike dating app companies (match group and bumble) - https://ministers.dss.gov.au/media-releases/15161
This combined with the new verification on tinder and the fact women want to see chad on isntagram and video call, has destroyed it. But that won't stop me. I'm working on a new chadfish project targeting kike sluts in NYC. More on that this weekend.
Total foid death.
Total tranny death.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

this is pure lifefuel. i like to go on the assistance subreddit and string homeless women along with promises of money and get their hopes up never to deliver

based as usual

this is pure lifefuel. i like to go on the assistance subreddit and string homeless women along with promises of money and get their hopes up never to deliver
You and OP do God's work. Even if we all don't do Chadfish, we should all cheat and lie to foids and normies however we can.

Based as usual @abuincelalaustrali

unfathomably based

Obligatory pin tbh.

Brutal crocodile dick deathroll pill

based asf jfl

May Allah bless and protect you for the glorious work that you do in His name. Mashallah.

Hahaha rekt.

Hoes mad.

XDDDDD crocodile death roll, thanks for the laughs

Chadfish is back. This time I'm targeting SEA sluts and African sheboons. And I stood up a gook cunt in Australia too.
This Pinoy hag travels to chad's condo, waits outside, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She was using a face app to enhance her profile images. But in reality she looked like a hag :feelspuke: By the time Westerners meet her, they're probably too horny to fuck so they just go along with it. Told her a bee bit my cock and she was giving medical advice :feelshaha:
View attachment 1192978
Aussie gook slut walks to museum, walks around trying to find chad, gets rejected, she rang once after and sent a voicemail calling me a cunt.
View attachment 1192979
22 yr Kenyan slut travels 20 minutes to chad's resort for a 3some with chad and his gf, waits in reception, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She sent a message after from a 2nd number placing a curse on me:
View attachment 1192980
Pinoy tranny travels to chad's apartment, and waits around in reception. It asked the security guard for the condo number of chad's name. Idk what happened after, but it then walked out to the parking area and gave me the finger on video call. It wasted money on transport.
View attachment 1192981
And this Pinoy slut travels 30 minutes to chads apartment, gets rejected, wastes money on transport. She was begging chad to come down and collect her. She also said she was urgent to piss. Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to use chad's toilet :feelsautistic:
View attachment 1192983
And I'm sending an Aussie milf to a restaurant tonight, even made reservations there and sent a screenshot of it to the roastie so she thinks we're serious :feelshaha:
And in other news, chadfish in Australia is getting harder now. There's a new industry code agreed to by gov and all the major kike dating app companies (match group and bumble) - https://ministers.dss.gov.au/media-releases/15161
This combined with the new verification on tinder and the fact women want to see chad on isntagram and video call, has destroyed it. But that won't stop me. I'm working on a new chadfish project targeting kike sluts in NYC. More on that this weekend.
Total foid death.
Total tranny death.
based

She was using a face app to enhance her profile images.
Do you know what face app? Or any sort of face apps I could use to enhance my own looks online?

Celebs fraud their own pics and chad is law, seems like a necessary evil I might need to incorporate to try ascend

View attachment 1192978
View attachment 1192979
View attachment 1192980
View attachment 1192981
View attachment 1192983
Total foid death.
Total tranny death.
Doing God’s work keep it up brocel, catfish the Arab foids nothing annoys me more than an Arab foid that is a traitor to her race.

I don't know, brocel. They were extremely funny at first but I think I had enough of these chadfish. In the end, I know for these whores it will just be a short-lived bad moment from which they will recover swiftly and then go on with their lives like nothing ever happened, but you keep doing it if it's lifefuel for you.

Also, why have you not tried to get a videocall with one of them when they get super horny, i see from your past threads that some send you nudes, you could get in a videocall if you are fit and show them your naked body from the neck down and have a good time with these whores. Just an idea.

I don't know, brocel. They were extremely funny at first but I think I had enough of these chadfish. In the end, I know for these whores it will just be a short-lived bad moment from which they will recover swiftly and then go on with their lives like nothing ever happened, but you keep doing it if it's lifefuel for you.

Also, why have you not tried to get a videocall with one of them when they get super horny, i see from your past threads that some send you nudes, you could get in a videocall if you are fit and show them your naked body from the neck down and have a good time with these whores. Just an idea.
fuck off, greycel. messing with women in their quest to find chad is glorious.

do you use spoofing camera to bypass tinder 2k24 new verification?

how to automate this

imagine hundreds of thousands of holes getting chadfished at once :feelsaww:

how to automate this

imagine hundreds of thousands of holes getting chadfished at once :feelsaww:
Good idea. Women are only vulnerable to it because they have unrealistic standards.

Good idea. Women are only vulnerable to it because they have unrealistic standards.
gpt4 with even somewhat passable prompts would clean up. most of the challenge I think is getting accounts/filling them out/setting up gpt talking to the hole

Chadfish posts are the best for LOL

is it harder to trick western women?

This is what I call fighting back. MAKE THEM SUFFER AND WASTE TIME LIKE THEY TOOK OURS

Soon it will rise jfl. They will never learn.

Totally Based

Kenyan bitch still wanted you after the crocodile incident? I guess chad doesn't even need a dick to get laid :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

You're one sick motherfucker, I like your style

total abuincelalaustra W

It’s so ironic how women say they need to be pretty and edit their photos to get “men” when in reality they only do it for chads :lul::lul:

the “high” beauty standards for women are only high in terms of getting chad

Jfl a crcodile attacked me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Some funny ones ngl

Sincerely, I LOLed in the crocodile part. Great job, comrade.

You'll soon be promoted to Minister of the Chadfisheries.

Bruh you should catfish stuck up american bitches. The fuck is this.

holy shit insanley based

The crocodile one killed me :lul:

What chad did you use to make this chadfish?
Brutal, the world is really unfair, I've had to humiliate myself my whole life and I've never achieved anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back