Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 27 yr Kenya slut travels to chad's apartment block, wastes money on transport + brutal voice pill + seethe audio convos included

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I was chadfishing on badoo, and this 27 year old Kenyan bitch messaged me asking what I was doing today. I replied chilling at my pool, and she said oh you're really cute, can I come over?
Anyway, I gave her my whatsapp. She literally took a break from her job, got dolled up for chad, and got a taxi to chad's random apartment block I was spoofing my GPS to. her travel time was around 15 minutes. She arrived. I video called her and got my screenshot of her waiting at chad's apartment block gate. Then I sent her an excuse pic that someone had requested that I send.
Then she said why the fuck did you make me come here? Funny thing is she VOLUNTARILY came over, it was her who asked to meet. And proceeded to ring 2 times.
I picked up the final call and here is the recording:

View: https://voca.ro/1gE09BP5hOTq

Brutal voice pill: the foid thinks you're a kid even though you're in your 30s.
27 yr Kenyan slut travels to chads apartment block for hookup wastes money on transport exif

And about 20 minutes after I blocked her, she sent me this audio message on another number:

View: https://voca.ro/14kcIIxwbA1m

Women always threaten karma :feelskek: Sorry sweetie, but karma doesn't exist. I become more of a cunt every day, and I'm still in perfect health, meanwhile the slut I used to fuck with is dead from cancer and I can continuously get away with harrassment and stalking shit because kuffar law is weak as piss and I always get off with a slap on the wrist.
And in other news, I was at the hospital visiting a friend and saw some faggot flag on the door to a "gender diverse safe room" and ripped it down and dumped it in the bin, then sanitised my hands with copious amounts of sanitiser.
Exif purge

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Last edited:
Funny, but why you focusing your jihad on niggers?

Funny, but why you focusing your jihad on niggers?
Tinder ID verification, and the fact Aussie sluts always want a video call now has absolutely fucked my ability to chadfish white sluts in western countries. I'm forced to chadfish on more obscure platforms like badoo and pinalove in 3rd world shitholes.

and I can continuously get away with harrassment and stalking shit because kuffar law is weak as piss and I always get off with a slap on the wrist.
you have been caught in the past?

you have been caught in the past?
Yeah, unlawful stalking, harassment, breach of restraining orders and use of carriage service to cause offense are some of the charges I've faced in my war against women.
Funny thing is it's basically instant bail and a slap on the wrist when you plead guilty and apologise to the court and say how sorry you are and how you were stressed out at the time, say you were having alcohol issues, give the court a fucking sob story, lie through your teeth about family breakdown/addiction issues or whatever it is. Australian magistrates ABSOLUTELY LOVE to give second and third and fourth chances, even if you agree to participate in some psych programme, it's always a very light sentence.
Kuffar law is so piss weak it's a joke :feelskek:
The courts only get serious when it's shit like terror threats or a firearms offence. Even then unless they actually find shit like that on you, you just keep your mouth shut and get bail approved the next day :feelsLightsaber:

Who's the ugly regressive-faced sheboon?

I was chadfishing on badoo, and this 27 year old Kenyan bitch messaged me asking what I was doing today. I replied chilling at my pool, and she said oh you're really cute, can I come over?
Anyway, I gave her my whatsapp. She literally took a break from her job, got dolled up for chad, and got a taxi to chad's random apartment block I was spoofing my GPS to. her travel time was around 15 minutes. She arrived. I video called her and got my screenshot of her waiting at chad's apartment block gate. Then I sent her an excuse pic that someone had requested that I send.
Then she said why the fuck did you make me come here? Funny thing is she VOLUNTARILY came over, it was her who asked to meet. And proceeded to ring 2 times.

View attachment 1176767
And about 20 minutes after I blocked her, she sent me this audio message on another number:

Women always threaten karma :feelskek: Sorry sweetie, but karma doesn't exist. I become more of a cunt every day, and I'm still in perfect health, meanwhile the slut I used to fuck with is dead from cancer and I can continuously get away with harrassment and stalking shit because kuffar law is weak as piss and I always get off with a slap on the wrist.
And in other news, I was at the hospital visiting a friend and saw some faggot flag on the door to a "gender diverse safe room" and ripped it down and dumped it in the bin, then sanitised my hands with copious amounts of sanitiser.
View attachment 1176768

You are doing Gods work brocel, could you chadfish South African sluts, especially ones in the Free State? The degeneracy here is insufferable

Tinder ID verification, and the fact Aussie sluts always want a video call now has absolutely fucked my ability to chadfish white sluts in western countries. I'm forced to chadfish on more obscure platforms like badoo and pinalove in 3rd world shitholes.
Damn didn't know it was so hard. Seems like we need an actual chad to chadfish with his own face

You do God's work, kudos to you.

Yeah, unlawful stalking, harassment, breach of restraining orders and use of carriage service to cause offense are some of the charges I've faced in my war against women.
Funny thing is it's basically instant bail and a slap on the wrist when you plead guilty and apologise to the court and say how sorry you are and how you were stressed out at the time, say you were having alcohol issues, give the court a fucking sob story, lie through your teeth about family breakdown/addiction issues or whatever it is. Australian magistrates ABSOLUTELY LOVE to give second and third and fourth chances, even if you agree to participate in some psych programme, it's always a very light sentence.
Kuffar law is so piss weak it's a joke :feelskek:
The courts only get serious when it's shit like terror threats or a firearms offence. Even then unless they actually find shit like that on you, you just keep your mouth shut and get bail approved the next day :feelsLightsaber:
I mean... you literally aren't causing any harm to anyone who isn't a retarded chadsexual foid.

If you don't like kuffar law and want sharia why dont you fuck off to Afghanistan

View attachment 1176767

View attachment 1176768

Dangerously based

Have you tried using AI to fake your webcam and voice? Technology is crazy good now. A bunch of Chinese dudes were in the news using fake webcam filters that turned them into a cute girl to get money from simps during streams, and scammers also use it to impersonate Elon Musk and other shit. You need to step up your game, you can't lag behind forever. Also tricking a bunch of third world poverty sheboons doesn't have the same sting as going after the extremely spoiled western sluts.

Wished you death because you wasted a couple minutes of her life crazy.

If this was real Chad would have dodged a bullet.

You should take pride in the fact that you, personally, are the #1 reason why tinder did that, and you are the #1 Australian sluts know about chadfishing. You are probably the #2 reason and the #3 reason also. Absolute legend.

your a legend for not blurring that nasty cunts face. She deserves all the hate she gets. That bitch is an ugly slut cock sucker

DOING the BASED/GOD work. LOVE IT

Legendary work. Very Deserving since these whores will treat us like nothing for our whole lives.

That Peter Griffin looking foid was classic. That would have hurt.

Next time make her wait saying you have to finish fucking a different girl. Maybe make her wait a few hours by the downstairs door...

I might start chadfishing like this. Doing stuff like this will make toilets hesitant to meet up with any chads

Next time make her wait saying you have to finish fucking a different girl. Maybe make her wait a few hours by the downstairs door...
Lmfao this is a good idea

I gave her my whatsapp. She literally took a break from her job, got dolled up for chad, and got a taxi to chad's random apartment block I was spoofing my GPS to
This is extremely crazy omg dude to know they’re that horny all the time is crazy omg

I’m crying lauging I love you :feelskek: @DarkStarDown this is how all black women feel about white men . So do you still believe that black women aren’t fucking them by the masses . She left her work to go fuck him thats a crazy level of thirst imagine what black girls in school are doing to white chads

Foids are so pathetic for Chads.

I’m crying lauging I love you :feelskek: @DarkStarDown this is how all black women feel about white men . So do you still believe that black women aren’t fucking them by the masses . She left her work to go fuck him thats a crazy level of thirst imagine what black girls in school are doing to white chads
I’m confused- you think all Whites are Chad, and all Black women want them, so do you want me to “bleach” them with my Anglo-Celtic-Italic genes? You also think MENA are White.

Giga-Lifefuel for @IncelCream & @Made in Heaven let’s bleach them like Europeans & MENA used to do.

Cope as fuck.
Just like the Oxford study where regular looking white men can get god like Asian women bro its real someone else pointed it out

Almost brought a tear to my eye. This shit is beautiful mang, keep up the good work.

Use AI voice changers and real time deepfakes to trick Aussie whores on tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back