Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 22yr Pinoy slut travels 45 minutes to chad's apartment to hangout + grab dinner, gets rejected, left with no money to pay transport

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I was chadfishing on an Asian dating app, and this 22 year old Pinoy becky immediately messaged me saying my chad was handsome. She asked what I was doing tonight, and I replied: You. She replied I'm free, and gave chad her telegram ;)
I messaged her, and arranged for her to come over to "chill and maybe grab dinner." I promised to pay her transport when she got to chads condo. She travelled 45 minutes and arrived, started asking me to pay her grab taxi. I video called and said she looks like shit. She said, how can I pay my grab, you're so rude. I tried to help her by giving her the usual IT life advice. But she didn't listen and called me a bitch back. My screenshot app (shamanland) fucked up and I lost the final screenshot of her 6+ messages of her seethe, plus the 2nd video call screenshots of her just walking around the condo tower lobby where she tried to convince chad she was cute looking. She was still typing shit when I blocked her.
I had to upload to 4chan cos this website isn't allowing image upload:
1717670912804732.png

Sorry sweetie, but you're not entitled to meet white chad. Maybe date someone from your own race.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Massive kekfuel. Chadfishing is truly a gem on this forum and forums like this. Stuck up whores deserve to be put in their place.

Hilarious. We should be doing this every day but then foids would just be demanding video chats beforehand.

That fuck face whore deserves this. You are a legend

Give this man a custom title, WARRIOR of .is

You are making the world a better place.

Very nice, well played.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back