Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 22 yr Kenyan nigger whore takes 57 minute uber ride to hotel, gets rejected when she arrives and seethes

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was chadfishing in Kenya on badoo, matched with a whore, and asked her to come over for the night. She paid for her uber, spent 57 minutes travelling to the hotel, then arrived, and started asking where I was. She rang over 20 times when she arrived, lots of messages, then she finally walked into reception and found out my chad wasn't staying there.
22 yr nigger whore takes 57 minute uber ride to hotel gets rejected when she arrives and seet

Here is the voice message she sent me:

View: https://voca.ro/11dOE5L1tm7U

I hope she learns to video call before she travels to meet random guys she met on the internet. Stupid cunt :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

''are you creeezy right now'' :feelskek:

Not contaminating my brain with her sheboon voice but good work as always

Try chadfishing non-hooker dutch, german or finnish foids sometimes. These countries are truly chad only.

Brocel, stop chadfishing third world whores and go for first world stacies

BASED BASED BASED

Try chadfishing non-hooker dutch, german or finnish foids sometimes. These countries are truly chad only.
He only can chadfish in those 3rd countries - He was temp banned from Tinder, so he can't do it on those countries afaik.

You should Chadfish more normal-looking foids honestly. Still great work tho. :feelsokman:

The fact that so many of these roasties are willing to travel tens of kilometers just to meet Chad should suffice to prove the most brutal of blackpills.

I just wanna ask. Who do you chadfish as? a tyrone or some white normie?

I was chadfishing in Kenya on badoo, matched with a whore, and asked her to come over for the night. She paid for her uber, spent 57 minutes travelling to the hotel, then arrived, and started asking where I was. She rang over 20 times when she arrived, lots of messages, then she finally walked into reception and found out my chad wasn't staying there.
View attachment 1023851
Here is the voice message she sent me:

View: https://voca.ro/11dOE5L1tm7U

I hope she learns to video call before she travels to meet random guys she met on the internet. Stupid cunt :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

lol

Brocel, stop chadfishing third world whores and go for first world stacies
It makes it funnier that he chadfished a third worlder toilet because he got her to waste precious money on the ride there and back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back