Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 21 yr Aussie ftm tranny goes to cinemas, waits 19min, gets rejected: “You could have at least had the decency to say it to my face asshole"

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I just chadfished a 21 yr old ftm tranny. This freak has been on kike drugs for 2 years. I originally tried sending it to a random apartment for a hookup late at night, but it said it couldn’t as it lives with its parents and its parents would not approve of it leaving at such an hour. So I then said, I’m also down for movie nights, museum dates, and left open the possibility of standing it up on an actual date during the day time...
21 yr aussie ftm tranny arranging the date

Well the next morning, I arranged it for it to meet chad at the cinemas for a movie date. It got a lift to the cinemas (12km according to google), waited around 19 minutes in the foyer for chad to arrive. I employed a few delaying tactics (just getting snacks from the shops, just walking down etc). I then messaged asking it to send a face snap, what are you wearing. It sent the face snap, I got my screenshot, then I waited another few minutes before rejecting it.
21 yr aussie ftm tranny stood up at cinemas waits 19 minutes
This was its reactions:
  • Are you serious?
  • Am I getting stood up?
  • A quick snap taken at a bad angle in a crowded place with bad lighting
  • You didn’t complain about the way I looked last night in the picture that I took last night
  • You could have at least had the decency to say it to my face asshole
  • You’re a dick
I then blocked it.

Sorry sweetie, but you’re not entitled to respect. You’re a tranny freak, not even a human anymore. You are not entitled to anything. And you’re definitely not entitled to meet chad. I suggest you upgrade your toxic personality detector to the latest firmware update.

Onto the next one: a fat single mother is in an uber to a restaurant in Melbourne right now. This ugly whore has gotten a baby sitter so she could meet chad.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Why do they bother trying to become men if they're going to behave like a woman in every possible way (including trying to attain semen + resources from a dominant male)?

FTM and still Chad only. :feelskek:

Why do they bother trying to become men if they're going to behave like a woman in every possible way (including trying to attain semen + resources from a dominant male)?
This is why gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

Thats chads legs actually are disgusting. Way to bulked tbh

Face + height > else.

The idea, effectively, is that you don't like him. :feelskek:

You missed out on some actual pussy m8 :feelshaha:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Imagine looking like that chadfish

What’s the point in “transitioning” if it still wants to get fucked in the pussy?

No idea, mental illness
Mine look similar when seated like that, I dont even do leg day for that reason

the world is full of disgusting creatures

Kek. That tranny is going to rope sooner or later, most ftms become depressed and rope because they realise life as a man is a big fat L. Honestly you are doing it a service.

I just chadfished a 21 yr old ftm tranny. This freak has been on kike drugs for 2 years. I originally tried sending it to a random apartment for a hookup late at night, but it said it couldn’t as it lives with its parents and its parents would not approve of it leaving at such an hour. So I then said, I’m also down for movie nights, museum dates, and left open the possibility of standing it up on an actual date during the day time...
View attachment 1179978
Well the next morning, I arranged it for it to meet chad at the cinemas for a movie date. It got a lift to the cinemas (12km according to google), waited around 19 minutes in the foyer for chad to arrive. I employed a few delaying tactics (just getting snacks from the shops, just walking down etc). I then messaged asking it to send a face snap, what are you wearing. It sent the face snap, I got my screenshot, then I waited another few minutes before rejecting it.
View attachment 1179979This was its reactions:
  • Are you serious?
  • Am I getting stood up?
  • You didn’t complain about the way I looked last night in the picture that I took last night
  • You’re a dick
I then blocked it.

Sorry sweetie, but you’re not entitled to respect. You’re a tranny freak, not even a human anymore. You are not entitled to anything. And you’re definitely not entitled to meet chad. I suggest you upgrade your toxic personality detector to the latest firmware update.

Onto the next one: a fat single mother is in an uber to a restaurant in Melbourne right now. This ugly whore has gotten a baby sitter so she could meet chad.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:At least I have a dick, you'll never be a real man :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:unfathomably based mang

Permaban Infiltrator. Long history of blue pilled cuck posting.
Honestly, the more I read about Chadfishing the less I like it. When I just knew about the concept, I thought "hey, serves them right", but here I have to admit you come off as the bigger asshole.

Honestly, the more I read about Chadfishing the less I like it. When I just knew about the concept, I thought "hey, serves them right", but here I have to admit you come off as the bigger asshole.
Mods ban this faggot @proudweeb @Fat Link this is obviously an infiltrator

Mods ban this faggot @
proudweeb
@proudweeb @
Fat Link
@Fat Link this is obviously an infiltrator
I'm not. I just think "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". And most of the chadfished people simply don't seem evil, but OP seems, at least according to the conversations. He could maybe at least have made them realise their own fault, i.e. only going for Chads, by explicitly claiming that she is at fault if she thinks that someone looking like him is accepting anything less than perfection or whatever, but he just insulted her for things he knew from the beginning.

I'm not. I just think "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". And most of the chadfished people simply don't seem evil, but OP seems, at least according to the conversations. He could maybe at least have made them realise their own fault, i.e. only going for Chads, by explicitly claiming that she is at fault if she thinks that someone looking like him is accepting anything less than perfection or whatever, but he just insulted her for things he knew from the beginning.

Do you fucking understand that foids are waging G E N O C I D E against us? There is literally nothing we can do against them that is amoral. Raping them/Killing them/Torturing them - everything goes. Do you fucking understand?

bluepill babble, dnr

Do you fucking understand that foids are waging G E N O C I D E against us? There is literally nothing we can do against them that is amoral. Raping them/Killing them/Torturing them - everything goes. Do you fucking understand?
No I don't think he does

View attachment 1179978
  • Are you serious?
  • Am I getting stood up?
  • You’re a dick
I then blocked it.

View attachment 1179978
  • Are you serious?
  • Am I getting stood up?
  • You’re a dick
I then blocked it.

Absolute gigachad, well done brocel

Sad to say that this troon mogs me

"At least I have a dick, you will never be real man" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: based as always

Brutal insertion pill. That face tho.

What’s the point in “transitioning” if it still wants to get fucked in the pussy?
Not sure. I think it's the legacy femininity that makes she, they him, zer whatever attractive. They do pass however (not certain because eyes are censored), so they're bucked in for the sub5 male experience.

I do want to know how these ftm women who were using puberty blockers and developed a man's face de-transition.

It always makes me wonder why some women decide to throw away their female privilege and (at least externally) become the disposable gender

another proof that
lesbian = Chad only.

normie bluepilled retards actually think lesbos are about scissoring. top kek

another proof that
lesbian = Chad only.

normie bluepilled retards actually think lesbos are about scissoring. top kek
Lesbians like women which is why they are lesbian dumbass. If a woman likes both men and women then she would be bisexual.

There's too many gays and trans now that society is accepting them and the media is normalising them.

Lesbians like women which is why they are lesbian dumbass. If a woman likes both men and women then she would be bisexual.
Lesbianism is just foids only wanting 0,01% of chads.

Proof lesbians do not exist, they're all bisexual for chad lol

chadfish some good looking young foids who gives a fuck about trannies.

I do commend what you're doing though, whatever ''chad only'' creature getting stood up and insulted is one for the books

Kek, this troon wanted that chad cock

Kek. That tranny is going to rope sooner or later, most ftms become depressed and rope because they realise life as a man is a big fat L. Honestly you are doing it a service.
Indeed. Being a male is a joke when it shouldn't. How did women rule this world?
This is why gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
Damn, Australia is brutal. Even dykes are Chad only. It's literally impossible to get a LTB-MTB there unless you're a tall Chad

Why become a man if you're dating men? Might as well just stay female then. Date a foid at least if u want to be real man

Proof lesbians do not exist, they're all bisexual for chad lol
They rather fuck each other than a average guy that's why they are "lesbian" or "bisexual" They rather fuck dogs too

View attachment 1179978
  • Are you serious?
  • Am I getting stood up?
  • You’re a dick
I then blocked it.

32362F3C 3B13 4C94 8F48 9939333D7958
2B90D25A 8B01 4B77 A016 EDCB78C8E8BD

What is the point of saying your a male when you still act like a woman and still have a pussy

These people are so retarded she literally transitioned so that she could be a gay “male” but she still only wants chad its amazing how high this cunts ego must be to still think it deserves a chad

Last edited:
Their brains are fried from being on jewpills for years so they do retarded shit like this without thinking. They’re brain dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back