Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chaddy Daddy gets beaten by manlet Zoomers while stacys get wet from watching

• Thread starter CHOose bettER boyos
  • Start date
So what i can get from this video was that the man jumped in to the fight to save his son from getting jumped and accidentally hit a girl who was hitting his son.then a bunch of whiteknight beaners came in and beat him up in front of his daughter who wasnt able to do anything but watch and scream.Tbh this is just ragefuel ,if that was my dad,everyone there would be in a casket after i blow their brains out the next day or single them out and go on a stabbing spree like st.ER(pbuh)

Gosh i literally hate everyone in this video ngl.

I would come back with a gun and shoot these guys. Wouldn't be able to live with such a bruised ego.

I wish everyone in this video dies

fucking faggots ganging up on one man

lol kicked him in the head

I would come back with a gun and shoot these guys. Wouldn't be able to live with such a bruised ego.
aaand that's why i carry a knife

tbh if this happened to me that street would turn from black to red

aaand that's why i carry a knife

tbh if this happened to me that street would turn from black to red

I'm surprised street fights with fists happen at all. Any retard with a knife could easily fuck up groups of guys without even trying.

I'm surprised street fights with fists happen at all. Any retard with a knife could easily fuck up groups of guys without even trying.
tbh you can legally stab a person if they're trying to attack you
it's like the texas crime of passion law where non-cuck husbands can kill a cheating wife/wife's chad with little to no consequence

I only see a bunch of apes

It kinda looks like he didnt put up much resistance?

tbh you can legally stab a person if they're trying to attack you
it's like the texas crime of passion law where non-cuck husbands can kill a cheating wife/wife's chad with little to no consequence
Good luck using that legal defence in the cucked UK lol.

Good luck using that legal defence in the cucked UK lol.
depends if their self defense laws allow heavily injuring the attacker
i highly doubt it tbh they can't even chase muslims robbing banks on scooters

depends if their self defense laws allow heavily injuring the attacker
i highly doubt it tbh they can't even chase muslims robbing banks on scooters
They do not, even grabbing a knife would have you at fault.

What a low IQ dipshit to get into a confrontation with multiple degenerates, and then get surrounded like that. If you’re alone why would you start shit with a group?

He deserves everything he got.

What a low IQ dipshit to get into a confrontation with multiple degenerates, and then get surrounded like that. If you’re alone why would you start shit with a group?

He deserves everything he got.

Cause men over 45 or whatever age he is are delusional as fuck and have massive fucking egos.

The only oldcels who don't rope or get killed are out of touch with reality.

That is so cucked its like getting anally raped and you gotta take it
This is why I say if you confront a home invader in the UK & somehow get the upper hand & manage to knock the fucker out. Drag them outside & stick 'em around the corner outside & hope no one spots you. Tell no one as the police will likely charge you with assault or excessive battery or some shit.
Not your fault if they accidentally stabbed themselves falling on a blade walking near your home.

What's the criminal gonna do, tell the police you beat him up when he broke in?

This is why I say if you confront a home invader in the UK & somehow get the upper hand & manage to knock the fucker out. Drag them outside & stick 'em around the corner outside & hope no one spots you. Tell no one as the police will likely charge you with assault or excessive battery or some shit.
Not your fault if they accidentally stabbed themselves falling on a blade walking near your home.

What's the criminal gonna do, tell the police you beat him up when he broke in?

Not "will likely"

The police will charge you with assault even if you're a vulnerable OLD person being burgled in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back