Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chaddam MMA fighter had a concubine of willing sluts he used for literal punching bags

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
It's a very entertaining story if you have a little time to read it:

TL;DR: Chaddam from Iran comes to the US, gets several foids to move into a house with him (usually 3 at a time) where he has them sign BDSM "slave contracts" and regularly beats them severely. They clean, cook and sexually service him. In one brutal detail, if they fall asleep "not on his schedule" he wakes them up with a punch to the back of the head. Some even are even single mothers that move in with their children. Several of them PROFESS THEIR LOVE for him. When a new foid enters, they worry that she will be better at taking his abuse and he will like her more because of it.

One foid, Heather, eventually ends up dead when she agrees to stay hung by chains from her neck in the basement, naked, all night, at his direction. Her children are asleep upstairs. When the the police come the next day, the other foids rally to his defense and he is not charged with a crime. Hard to even keep track, but I think there were 5-6 foids total in the story.

Despite killing one woman and sending several to the hospital multiple times, he only got 2 years ultimately due to the foids lack of credibility (diary entries and notes professing their love, how great he is, how he is their "master", etc.)

Imagine raising a daughter and investing a shit ton into her only for her to go out this way
Fat black guy

I'm starting to get why we dehumanize women by calling them foids tbh

Foids are a meme but lifefuel for violentcels and mmacels like @Dr. Autismo or @screwthefbi
@Biowaste Removal is an MMAcel too

TL;DR: Chaddam from Iran comes to the US, gets several foids to move into a house with him (usually 3 at a time) where he has them sign BDSM "slave contracts" and regularly beats them severely. They clean, cook and sexually service him. In one brutal detail, if they fall asleep "not on his schedule" he wakes them up with a punch to the back of the head. Some even are even single mothers that move in with their children. Several of them PROFESS THEIR LOVE for him. When a new foid enters, they worry that she will be better at taking his abuse and he will like her more because of it.

One foid, Heather, eventually ends up dead when she agrees to stay hung by chains from her neck in the basement, naked, all night, at his direction. Her children are asleep upstairs. When the the police come the next day, the other foids rally to his defense and he is not charged with a crime. Hard to even keep track, but I think there were 5-6 foids total in the story.

Despite killing one woman and sending several to the hospital multiple times, he only got 2 years ultimately due to the foids lack of credibility (diary entries and notes professing their love, how great he is, how he is their "master", etc.)

Nice story.

Imagine reading it and still believing the pERsOnaLiTy meme.

What an eye opening story here.
Women will literally take copious amounts of abuse or even die from Chad just to be around him. But they also think that incels deserve to die just for existing.

I bet that sick degenerate foid probably died in ecstasy as the life drained from her eyes just because she loved that Chaddam so much.

What an eye opening story here.
Women will literally take copious amounts of abuse or even die from Chad just to be around him. But they also think that incels deserve to die just for existing.

I bet that sick degenerate foid probably died in ecstasy as the life drained from her eyes just because she loved that Chaddam so much.
NGL she probably realized her mistakes as she was dying there hanging in chains like a fucking retard

Not sure if I should rage, or laugh or facepalm. Foids are so fucking dumb. They could have a nice comfortable life with a betabuxxing husband, instead they choose to become punching bags, sex slaves and profess love to a sadistic POS. Absolute meme gender.

I cant get a hi back

I dont wana believe this is real. I just cant believe it

“He’s a man with mental health issues and is mentally/physically abusive and he found a label that helps him justify that abuse,” she said.
And yet, she stayed

“He would punch me in the ribs repeatedly until they broke. He would make sure they broke,” Morgan said. “And then he would stretch my ribs until I passed out from the pain. And then I would wake up to him doing whatever he wanted to me.”

And yet, she stayed

Morgan said Ehsan crossed the line separating BDSM from abuse early in their relationship, when he struck her on the inner thigh with a metal pipe. The pipe left a red imprint that bloomed into a purple and blue bruise bigger than the size of her hand, and that has yet to fully disappear more than four years later. The weapons after that day included whips, a flogger covered in sharp plastic teeth, chains, his fists and a conductor wand he used to shock them with an electrical current, she said.
And yet, she stayed

“He would punch me in the ribs repeatedly until they broke. He would make sure they broke,” Morgan said. “And then he would stretch my ribs until I passed out from the pain. And then I would wake up to him doing whatever he wanted to me.”

Let me get this straight : After she's been beaten until she passes out, the second she wakes up, she's still serving him. Remember all of that is consensual. She can leave the house and any time.

he shoved her face in her cat’s dirty litter box
And yet, she stayed

He threatened to kick Bella out of the house unless she endured what he called her “gantlet.”

Read that again.

After all that abuse, you'd think they would beg to LEAVE the house. And yet, it's the exact opposite : they're being threatened to be kicked out. They're begging to STAY.

Bella said he beat her with his hands, a belt and a metal rod until she passed out from shock. He posted a photo on Instagram afterward, showing Bella’s nude body covered in bruising from the neck down, she said. “And people loved it.”

She and the BDSM community LOVED how she was getting beaten to death. It turned them on - both them, and her.

“I absolutely lived my last, like, three weeks there unsure of whether or not I was going to wake up in the morning,” Morgan said.

And yet, she stayed

The BDSM sessions turned into a contest to see which of the women could endure the most pain, and it was almost always Heather, according to Bella and Morgan.

Again, you'd think that after all the abuse, they'd want out.

Quite the opposite, in fact : they compete with each other in order to be allowed to be Chaddam's favorite. They want it to keep going. They're terrified to be kicked out.

Read that description. That fucked up slut was supposed to " keep the predators out " LMFAO. This has to be written by a female. My take ? her "job" was to make sure the predators were 6ft + with chiseled jawlines.

Excellent post OP.

At 16, Heather entered what Dettling calls the “black years.” She dropped out of high school. She started sneaking out. One day, Dettling found her daughter inside a car in their driveway having sex with a stranger.

LMFAO the whore was already a little slut at 16

Not sure if I should rage, or laugh or facepalm. Foids are so fucking dumb. They could have a nice comfortable life with a betabuxxing husband, instead they choose to become punching bags, sex slaves and profess love to a sadistic POS. Absolute meme gender.

Females should not be allowed to make important decisions, such as who they give their pussy to.

"If there is such a thing as luck, Dettling believes her family didn’t get any. Her first child died of sudden infant death syndrome. A car accident left her second daughter, Jennifer, quadriplegic and cognitively impaired at 19."

“Heather was my last hope,” Dettling said.

WHAT A FUCKING MISERABLE CLOWN WORLD. WHERE IS GOD YOU RETARDED GOD COPERS.

He didn't kill her, she killed herself. I hate these whores who agree to do things and then retroactively declare themselves victims. They should all be strung up by their clits until dead.

And yet, she stayed

And yet, she stayed

And yet, she stayed

Let me get this straight : After she's been beaten until she passes out, the second she wakes up, she's still serving him. Remember all of that is consensual. She can leave the house and any time.

And yet, she stayed

Read that again.

After all that abuse, you'd think they would beg to LEAVE the house. And yet, it's the exact opposite : they're being threatened to be kicked out. They're begging to STAY.

She and the BDSM community LOVED how she was getting beaten to death. It turned them on - both them, and her.

And yet, she stayed

Again, you'd think that after all the abuse, they'd want out.

Quite the opposite, in fact : they compete with each other in order to be allowed to be Chaddam's favorite. They want it to keep going. They're terrified to be kicked out.

Read that description. That fucked up slut was supposed to " keep the predators out " LMFAO. This has to be written by a female. My take ? her "job" was to make sure the predators were 6ft + with chiseled jawlines.

Excellent post OP.
She stayed for his fantastic personality, inkwells should take lessons from him about how to respect waman.

Also, people into BDSM are apparently mentally healtier. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bdsm-better-mental-health-study_n_3390676
There are many studies about it. According to jewish pseudoscience, it's a sign of good mental health to subject yourself to torture leading to death, and also to be the perpetrator of it.

There is one chad I respect and its the psychopathic sadistic chad that ends women.

First of all, I wish more chads did this upon women as they have rejected me the whole life, so this sadistic chad is doing a good work.
Secondly, I wonder how their parents are thinking. ”But I raised my daughter, why did she willingly end up getting tortured by a chad? What did we do wrong?”

Some even are even single mothers that move in with their children
Oh goodness. Why do these whores have to ruin their children's lives before they even start?

Her children are asleep upstairs
Parenting license. Now. These people get to be mothers? Seriously? Talk about blackpill overdose if they are boys and not good looking.

Wild story. I'll need to look into it later.

Imagine being such a dumb ass foid. Also this is all the proof anyone needs to recognize the fact that succubi are automatons deserving nothing and taking everything.

This is what Ehsan Karam looks like
4J6SZRMMOR6ZFQDRIN2R7GVK5Y.jpg

Chadn't. This is a story of freaks, all involved. I do think it's funny how most the women shown on that webpage also involved were fat white women.

Still, those children. I mean, wow. Over.

Chadn't. This is a story of freaks, all involved. I do think it's funny how most the women shown on that webpage also involved were fat white women.

He compensated his lack of looks with an extraordinary personality ( dark triad violent psycho-maxxxxed)

He compensated his lack of looks with an extraordinary personality ( dark triad violent psycho-maxxxxed)
You're using a picture several years later of him older and balding when he was finally sentenced. When he started his house of bdsm, he was a recently ex-MMA fighter and looked more like this:

Why did they even sentence rhim ?

The whores signed a fucking contract
It was a plea deal.

Probably a good idea for him. If he went to trial there might be male cucks on the jury - or foids who he can't manipulate because he's no longer that good looking. The prosecution was probably going to argue brainwashing and/or coerced contract.

foids love violent men. and then wonder why "men" are all violent

You're using a picture several years later of him older and balding when he was finally sentenced. When he started his house of bdsm, he was a recently ex-MMA fighter and looked more like this:
View attachment 1179619View attachment 1179620
Sorry. I realized after I posted that picture that it was probably when he was in his forties, but I was also not willing to hunt for a picture of him in his prime.

Foid nature is disgusting

I don't have any sympathy for the stupid women, but I still hate men like this.
He'd kill you to, if he had the chance.

Of course he'd only get 1 year, because we're incels, we don't count.

But hey, keep grindmaxxing, keep personalitpilling. God has plans for youcel.

I don't have any sympathy for the stupid women, but I still hate men like this.
He'd kill you to, if he had the chance.

Of course he'd only get 1 year, because we're incels, we don't count.

But hey, keep grindmaxxing, keep personalitpilling. God has plans for youcel.
I agree with you.

I don't care what he does to them but then I also want him in prison for life.

Same reason I also want every sexhaver to be burdened with child support for 18 years.

“Some even are single mothers that move in with their children. “

Women are genuinely so retarded these kids are going to be so fucked up especially if they are male

Imagine seeing all of this shit happening you see him beat your mum right infront of you but she just takes it because hes a chad
And then later on that night you hear her and other women being fucked by this guy

Also the kids of that dumb bitch that died will probably be put into foster care where they will have to suffer because of her selfish decision to chose chad over them

But women are somehow the “empathetic gender”

He didn't kill her, she killed herself. I hate these whores who agree to do things and then retroactively declare themselves victims. They should all be strung up by their clits until dead.

NGL she probably realized her mistakes as she was dying there hanging in chains like a fucking retard
I doubt she did and its too late at that point

She shouldnt have even made such stupid mistakes in the first place especially since she had kids

One foid, Heather, eventually ends up dead when she agrees to stay hung by chains from her neck in the basement, naked, all night, at his direction. Her children are asleep upstairs
he did those kids a favor :chad:
I'm not even mad, this is based. they literally asked for this