Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad wrote a book about us

Read this it was actually really good but towards the end started turning soy so I stopped reading but everything else checks out

There's no way this dude can be incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is there a tldr at the end? :feelskek:

Chads: Chads me.

Read this it was actually really good but towards the end started turning soy so I stopped reading but everything else checks out
How exactly does it turn soy at the end? I've actually seen that title around but knowing basically everything about the blackpill it didn't interest me, seemed like low-effort rehashing of basic BP ideas.

Could Chad be an unlikely allie? Can we form an alliance with Chad?:feelsohgod::shock:

It would make a good introductory book to the reality of the blackpill.
It definitely hit hard and did a good job breaking down each pill and using science and studies to back his claims up

read it, good introduction to blackpill for normies, nothing new in it for us

How exactly does it turn soy at the end? I've actually seen that title around but knowing basically everything about the blackpill it didn't interest me, seemed like low-effort rehashing of basic BP ideas.
He says shit like ohhhh you shouldn't blame women that's bad and shit like you just need to work on yourself (if I recall remember) when he himself debunked the redpill I could be off but I just remember being done with the book when I made it to the last chapter

This is how the media wants to portray incels lmao :feelskek::feelskek: 6'5 white Chad who just needs to be confident.

Is it worth a read? If I buy it will I end up on some government watch list?
Screenshot 2022 05 07 232607

Last edited:
Bruh this is clearly an incel chadfisher, there's no way that photo is him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Could Chad be an unlikely allie? Can we form an alliance with Chad?:feelsohgod::shock:
never gonna happen tbh
That's like telling the rich to have sympathy for the poor

Based and blackpilled chad