Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chad worship is cucked but masculinity/incel worship is based

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Despite being treated like shit by society because they aren't the bottleneck of reproduction, men outperform foids in every single aspect other than popping out cuntspawns.

It's no wonder that school boys beat "professional" female teams at sports. Even chess is divided between the sexes because men mog toilets in terms of IQ and mental/emotional fortitude too.

Even we - the lowest scum on planet Earth according to society - would mog foids into oblivion if the matter of sex popped out of existence. I dare Survivor to select some of us to survive against a bunch of Stacies.

Therefore, Chad worship is cucked, foid worship is cucked, but philandry (admiration of men/masculinity) and misogyny are based. :feelsokman:

And just to clarify, by "masculinity" I don't mean a jacked Gigachad. What I mean is that even the most feminine-faced 0/10 subhuman incel here is still more masculine than any foid - especially when it comes to the mind, as long as he's blackpilled - and therefore should be respected more even than Gigastacy.

In fact, Chad is kind of feminine now that I think about it - he doesn't have to lift a finger to get laid, just like foids. And he also already gets a lot of worship (just like a foid) so he should be excluded from masculinity worship. And in this day and age, everyone who isn't a Chad can only be an incel, so "masculinity worship" should actually be "incel worship".

Since I didn't type my thoughts clearly enough, I'll just summarize it like this:
  • Understand that being male is something to be proud about; unindoctrinate yourself from the self-hate that soyciety has forced into you since you were young.
  • Support brocels; every moment not spent simping or Chad worshipping is a moment that can be spent giving help to ones who actually need it.
  • Soyciety may treat foids as superior to you but they actually don't deserve any respect unless they somehow earn it first on an individual level.

(I understand that any kind of worship is still a cope, so I'm prefixing it as such.)

Last edited:
What kind of msaculinity is not attached to chad? Aside from metaphysical concepts.

I think its good to admire based chads like Waffen SS soldiers (in case you're right wing, lefties or darkies may need to find others)

should we worship masculine chads?

I only worship Incels

First define what you mean by masculinity, because this society literally fucking discourages it.

In my opinion there is nothing more masculine than protecting something, but in our society nothing is worth being protected, especially not foids.

Being masculine in this soyciety is simply cucked, plain and simple.

What kind of msaculinity is not attached to chad? Aside from metaphysical concepts.
The mind isn't metaphysical. Or more accurately, there's nothing metaphysical about men outperforming foids cognitively all the time. What I'm trying to say is that we should have pride in being male instead of feeling ashamed of ourselves just because soyciety has ostracized us while coddling toilets. It's a cope because soyciety doesn't care, but it's a good cope in my opinion.

You missed one letter.

Read the thread. And no.

I only worship Incels
Based. I should include this too - Chads are already worshipped enough so it's other incels to whom we should direct our respect and admiration in order to balance things out a little.
First define what you mean by masculinity, because this society literally fucking discourages it.

In my opinion there is nothing more masculine than protecting something, but in our society nothing is worth being protected, especially not foids.

Being masculine in this soyciety is simply cucked, plain and simple.
Life itself is about protecting what you have. It just so happened that foids used to be owned by men so it was "masculine" to protect those foids. Since we don't own them anymore, there's nothing masculine about protecting them.

A masculine concept that is prevalent in the military is relying on each other. I've heard many strong friendships can be formed that way. Since the military is cucked for us (as I mentioned, we don't own the foids it supposedly protects), it's other incels that we can stick with.

Last edited:
Why worship or look up to anyone?

Why worship or look up to anyone?
My mistake for using the word "worship" when it's not actual worship. :feelstastyman: I tried to fix the thread to get my point across better.

The mind isn't metaphysical. Or more accurately, there's nothing metaphysical about men outperforming foids cognitively all the time. What I'm trying to say is that we should have pride in being male instead of feeling ashamed of ourselves just because soyciety has ostracized us while coddling toilets. It's a cope because soyciety doesn't care, but it's a good cope in my opinion.
But still, what is masculine for you if not for chad?

But still, what is masculine for you if not for chad?
We're all masculine. More masculine than foids, that's for sure. And while I was making this thread and replying here, I realized that it's not just testosterone that is masculine, but the way men experience life. A foid has everything handed to her compared to men. It's through our hardship that we've matured.

There was a foid who decided to disguise herself as a man and fortunately she was honest enough to admit how much different her life was that way; not that we blackpillers don't already know that though.

We're all masculine. More masculine than foids, that's for sure.
Aaaah now I get what you mean, thanks for explaining further. Do you think femininity is always bad? I'd argue that the feminine is a good addition to the masculine but ofc you need to be chad for that. Many incels cant admit this tho

I admire guys who are alone and manage to work for themselves and have somewhat fulfilling life.

Aaaah now I get what you mean, thanks for explaining further. Do you think femininity is always bad? I'd argue that the feminine is a good addition to the masculine but ofc you need to be chad for that. Many incels cant admit this tho
In terms of society, femininity serves no purpose at all other than ensuring that there's a next generation of people. They try to push the idea that foids are more empathetic, and I agree that they are in the sense that they're obsessed with social stuff, but they almost exclusively use that ability for manipulation and backstabbing. I mean just remember what happens in the average female social circle.

As for femininity being good for reproduction in a physical sense... well, physical femininity is definitely beneficial because the energy required by muscles could be needed by the baby instead, and the extra stored fat is useful in the case of a food shortage. Also, the shape of their body is optimized (somewhat) for childbirth and nursing. They're good only at spawning babies but they sure are good at it, I'll give them that.

But a feminine personality... maybe it's just me but even when I was still bluepilled (hence I didn't know yet just how toxic female nature really was), I liked tomboys. Imagine living with a foid who can't relate to you at all and cares only about vapid shit like social media, drama and fashion. (Well, now that we're blackpilled -- imagine living with any foid at all :feelskek:) Sure, I would just have sex with her and not say a word to her other than discussing real-life BS, but her behaviour itself would still disgust me and turn me off. And I think it's no coincidence that the "tomboy gf" meme became so popular.

Well obviously but we dont compete with the opposite gender

Well obviously but we dont compete with the opposite gender
Yes, that really is the case... at least about sex/relationships (if we don't count bisexual foids).

One thing we are competing with them for is attention. Simps spend all of their energy on foids, leaving incels to rot. Since we're too blackpilled to be simps, we could spend that extra energy on other incels instead of only LDARing or coping with hobbies alone. Well, we already are doing this in a way by being in this forum...

We're also competing with them for work since they've invaded the workforce, but my thread doesn't apply to this much.

You being a failed male faggot with nothing to offer already worships chad. You simply use blackpill and incel to fit your agenda.

You being a 5' 7 bisexual disgusting male who smells like poop with a shitty life use incel and blackpill philosophies to fit your chad worshipping agenda