Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad with Becky is now the most usual combination for couples under 30 years old

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
I NEVER see an “average guy with stacy” combination anymore whereas I remember 10 years ago I saw this from time to time as an oldcel.

Now it is only “becky with chad(lite)” while average guys have to go for ugly girls; and ugly men are left to rot
d8e4af1ff14283f798364bb91d5ec48f.png

Like in the above case it’s a turbo-chad with an average becky. More and more couples will end up looking like this in the west.

same tbh far ethnic cunt I know is dating an Olympic swimmer, end my life

I NEVER see an “average guy with stacy” combination anymore whereas I remember 10 years ago I saw this from time to time as an oldcel.

Now it is only “becky with chad(lite)” while average guys have to go for ugly girls; and ugly men are left to rot
d8e4af1ff14283f798364bb91d5ec48f.png

Like in the above case it’s a turbo-chad with an average becky. More and more couples will end up looking like this in the west.
The height difference also looks about right, sometimes it's even bigger than that, like a foot or more.
JFL at guys that get and stay stuck with a shorter, fatter, uglier and less financially secure woman, this when they are clearly normie enough to get a woman in the first place.

All men end up dating at least 2 points below their looksmatch. The truth is, most women aren’t that beautiful, especially once you remove the makeup. I think the quality of women is dropping drastically the last decade or so(women weren’t designed to work 40 hours a week and consume copious amounts of alcohol and junk food), especially in America where more and more women are becoming obese, even in childhood.

Is she older than him? She looks older than him.

I don't think its that odd for Chads to date Beckies because Chads are rare and true Stacies are equally rare. Unless a guy wants to stay single for years looking for his 10/10 unicorn, he's gonna have to settle for someone more average.

All men end up dating at least 2 points below their looksmatch. The truth is, most women aren’t that beautiful, especially once you remove the makeup. I think the quality of women is dropping drastically the last decade or so(women weren’t designed to work 40 hours a week and consume copious amounts of alcohol and junk food), especially in America where more and more women are becoming obese, even in childhood.
I mean, yeah.
A diet based on garbage, poor sleep, willful disregard for things like grooming, makeup removal and avoiding too much sun exposure on the face. All these things are 100% standard now, you wouldn't expect anyone to be beautiful after that.

Then again nobody cares, thrusting yourself straight ahead and just enjoying as much hedonism as possible while you still can seems to be the whole point.

What's crazy is that most guys mog most women despite them wearing makeup, and yet the women still think they're too good for them.

Only one that can be made

If anything, guys need to raise their standards and go for the girls they really want. Nature never lies.
Problem is that nature/evolution cucked men into being sniveling simps for a WHIFF of pussy. If men adopted the same looks standards foids have, 80-90% of women would be incel tomorrow based SOLELY on their looks. Let's not even mention their unironically shitty personalities and lack of financial benefit

If men adopted the same looks standards foids have, 80-90% of women would be incel tomorrow based SOLELY on their looks. Let's not even mention their unironically shitty personalities and lack of financial benefit
This happened before makeup and cosmetics became mainstream. Unfortunately, most men are not high iq enough to be able to analyze facial features through the makeup.

This happened before makeup and cosmetics became mainstream. Unfortunately, most men are not high iq enough to be able to analyze facial features through the makeup.
Objectively not true bro, 90% of all women throughout human history have reproduced (as evinced through our genomes) whereas only 40% of men have. The remaining 10% of foids died prematurely, but it's been shown that we have 2 female ancestors for every 1 male ancestor.

Agreed with the rest of your post

That's the best Chad can get holy shit, never knew it was this bad

Objectively not true bro, 90% of all women throughout human history have reproduced (as evinced through our genomes) whereas only 40% of men have. The remaining 10% of foids died prematurely, but it's been shown that we have 2 female ancestors for every 1 male ancestor.

Agreed with the rest of your post
I was referring to when monagamy was enforced. You're right, only a small percentage of men reproduced in prehistoric times.

I was referring to when monagamy was enforced. You're right, only a small percentage of men reproduced in prehistoric times.
Ah, my mistake. Back when men had some testosterone and a spine 70+ years ago I could see that

Come on, people. Look at his white pants. That girl's his beard.

80-20 rule (it's worse tbh)

Massive cope and cherrypicking at its finest.
CHAD DOES NOT date beckies, if you truly think so you are 0% blackpilled. Dont confusea hightier normie or chadlite with chad either.

But who fucks stacies?

All foids think they're Stacys!