Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad with a very nice personality driving a girl home/to the motel to fuck her

This just appeared on the BR news here!

That guy got identified, he was an exchange student in the US. Now SJWs are demanding that he gets expelled.

His professional prospects are done for because of that joke, kek. JFL at revealing your power level even slightly in a non-anonymous way in 2k19.
Reminds me of that "Buceta Rosa" (Pink Pussy) chanting incident from some BRtards in Russia during the WC.

You'd think normies learned the lesson at this point...

Man I fucking hate women

Also keep in mind that this guy is a legit skeleton. The girl has bigger arms than him. Gym is beyond cope. Face and height are everything for a male.

I could beat him to death in the street and no one would stop me because I'm bigger than them.

That guy got identified, he was an exchange student in the US. Now SJWs are demanding that he gets expelled.

His professional prospects are done for because of that joke, kek. JFL at revealing your power level even slightly in a non-anonymous way in 2k19.
and yet that hole cheating on her cuck husband gets labeled the "victim" after she got analized and creampied by frenchie chad

Oh shit I heard something about this but didn't know it was this, KEK one of the few times that I like to see the SJWs fuck with someone :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He still had an attractive female in his car, and has likely fucked many, and will still fuck many more.