Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad with a very nice personality driving a girl home/to the motel to fuck her

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

This is the slut I'm gonna fuck tonight. Say hi, whore, just hi. Bastard!

i personalitymog him pretty hard

damn is she hot

she mogs him wtf, he looks like normie not a chad

" Teeheee personality TEEEHEEE"

You have to respect women and treat them like decent human beings! :soy:

UUUFFFF........MAN....IMPRESSIVE PERSONALITY......DID HE GO TO JAIL FOR BEING A PERVERT OR JUST GOT LAID FOR BEING BRAVE,DIRECT AND STRAIGH TO THE POINT? xDDDDDDDD

Her personality detector failed.

I hate this life.

Me : I'm gonna fuck this whore
Her : Keep dreaming loser JFL.....Oh one more thing.......
1vtIAYu.gif

Meanwhile the same girl with the Chad :

Her personality detector failed.
LOL yeah she crashed
loaded-weapon-samuel-l-jackson-gun-shaking-lethal-weapon-14289283996.gif

the world is unfair. IT cucks should be outraged and denounce their bluepilled personality bs but no they will continue to live in denial

@Braziliansigma

He must have a great personality.

Also keep in mind that this guy is a legit skeleton. The girl has bigger arms than him. Gym is beyond cope. Face and height are everything for a male.

nw0 faggots deserve to be set on fire

I'm already looking for the rope lol. The foid sounds American. Desgraçada, that chad has a great personality

The bitch tolerate that him insults her and make a video (due to his personality), then if he take nude and sex pics of her and he publishes them she should not get upset about it

:feelswhat: This shit is really starting to piss me off... Should be under rage fuel imo

My chad Arab ex friend looks like him but has a cleaner cut & denser beard. White foids throw themselves at him to the point where you think he’s using some kind of demonic possession ability.

He’s dumber than a box of rocks... and they don’t care!!!!! Makes you question reality man.

I hate my life.

If we can't get any girls because we call them bad names then why can this guy cucktears?

She may not have really understood ... but she would anyway. It's a top-notch average guy at most chadlite actually.

is she wearing a wedding ring?

Chad?? :feelshaha: nah. High tier normie at most, this is definitely a life fuel to me tbh

This is disgusting. I suggest that we collectivize instead of approaching women ad nauseam. Instead, we should revolutionize against the current order.

the world is unfair. IT cucks should be outraged and denounce their bluepilled personality bs but no they will continue to live in denial

I have often wondered how they can be such fucking retards given all the evidence against the bluepill. How do they delude themselves this much?

It's called le flirting le retar :soy:

Women like being mistreated.... by Chad.

I trolled this one woman, and she was saying how she usually dates weak men. She bosses them around, treats them like shit, and drops them with no mercy when she gets bored. But what she really wanted was a man she felt was truly superior to her to treat her like a worthless slave.

I can just look at the thumbnail and see his perfect personality.

She covered her face, lol if you think he fked her.

Or maybe he just isnt gigachad

Not sure, he just randomly disappeared..

I hope he comes back one day. I miss him.
He finally got pussy probably...in Heaven.

This just appeared on the BR news here!

That guy got identified, he was an exchange student in the US. Now SJWs are demanding that he gets expelled.

His professional prospects are done for because of that joke, kek. JFL at revealing your power level even slightly in a non-anonymous way in 2k19.