Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad who got handed fame and money on a silver platter died.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Fucking lifefuel:feelsaww::owo:. This motherfucker literally just stumbled into being a famous TV star and a multi-millionaire by accident with no effort at all, literally just by being a Chad living his life and walking on the street:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Cloud, who was from Oakland, rose to fame on Euphoria playing drug dealer Fezco “Fez” O’Neill. He quickly became a fan favorite.
Cloud hadn’t acted before he was cast in Euphoria. He was walking down the street in New York when casting scout Eléonore Hendricks noticed him. Cloud was resistant at first, suspecting a scam. Then casting director Jennifer Venditti met with him and series creator Sam Levinson eventually made him a co-star in the series alongside Zendaya for its first two seasons.

Funny, I'm also 25 like he was, and I've also walked down the street a lot of times, many different streets actually, but none of them were in New York and I hadn't walked a single one of them as a good-looking guy. Just imagine being able to literally walk into being a multi-millionaire acting in the same TV series as Zendaya lmao, the levels of privilege are unimaginable to me:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:.

“We are incredibly saddened to learn of the passing of Angus Cloud,” HBO said in a statement. “He was immensely talented and a beloved part of the HBO and ‘Euphoria’ family. We extend our deepest condolences to his friends and family during this difficult time.”

"Immensely talented," yet he never acted before being made a celebrity thanks to being a good-looking guy living in one of the wealthiest cities on Earth lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.

Good, I outlived him, I win.

Attachments

• 737347774734.gif
    737347774734.gif
    482.6 KB · Views: 1
He won so hard he stopped early and will still outshine you.