Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad wants to crash at your place, what do you do?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It is 2 am and you are woken by a knock on the door. You open the door and hear
"Hey bro I was fucking some slut I met off of tinder when her husband showed up and made me leave, but no before I got to cum all over her.
Anyway it's pretty late out and I live on the other side of town so I was wondering if you'd let me crash here for the night?"

If he's at my door he's a friend so yeah

I'd kick his ass out of the house. I'm no cuck.

Depends. If he promises me to quit his degenerate ways, then I'll let him crash, yeah.

Let him in, he's not the enemy. The women/femoids are the enemies because they are the ones who are the cause of our Incel state due to them not showing affection toward us.

No thanks. They probably bullied me in the past.

If its a guy I dont know I wont let him in. Dont want disease or cops at my door. If I know him of course, maybe for money.

Yeah, I let him in. As long as he isn't bringing someone over to my place, he can stay.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Depends. If he promises me to quit his degenerate ways, then I'll let him crash, yeah.

This. I don't want to endorse the cucking of another guy.

Maybe if he can set up a tag team.

Redpill Robert said:
Maybe if he can set up a tag team.

ask him to set up some BDSM blindfold shit with a roastie, so then you can fuck her too. Extra lolz if chad takes off the blindfold while your fucking her.

7339er said:
ask him to set up some BDSM blindfold shit with a roastie, so then you can fuck her too. Extra lolz if chad takes off the blindfold while your fucking her.

LOL yep funnily enough that actually pretty much happened to a friend of mine.

"Sure, you can sleep on that couch there."

I'd close the door in his face.

Id get so entranced in Chads aesthetics that I'd wake up with his cum all over me and a left on read "hey" text I sent him

I'd mix sulfuric and formic acid in the room where I let him crash.

Lol at all these bittercels, if he's my friend then sure. He's simply doing what we all wish we could do

>Implying I'd unlock my doors at 2am.
Wew Lad.

True. I wouldn't even answer the door, except that OP's scenario has us do otherwise.

this would never realistically happen to me, so i dont know how to anwser

probably no, but not out of principle, just because i cba

I am charging him money or demand he brings girls over and get them drunk so they don't know who they are fucking.

poison his dinner

Only if he can provide quality pussy

Crustaciouse said:
It is 2 am and you are woken by a knock on the door. You open the door and hear
"Hey bro I was fucking some slut I met off of tinder when her husband showed up and made me leave, but no before I got to cum all over her.
Anyway it's pretty late out and I live on the other side of town so I was wondering if you'd let me crash here for the night?"

simple answer: "ok mister chad, if you let me fuck this slut as well or a hot friend of her- I will let you in.
if not- GTFO"

and then he'll either get me laid or go away.

too bad it will stay in the fantasy realm

GunnaSecure said:
Id get so entranced in Chads aesthetics that I'd wake up with his cum all over me and a left on read "hey" text I sent him
This probably.

I'd help him out but if it was some cunt trying to get away from her abusive boyfriend then no.

JFL if you would answer the door at 2AM

take his face and swap it with mine when he sleeps. Shame I cant do anything about the height.

Who the hell let's in a stranger knocking at your door at 2am saying he wants to crash at your place!? Lol when he's gone by 6am in the morning and he's robbed half your belongings.

Bros before Hoes, sorry cucks