Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad vs. Incel

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Not same species. How do you watch this shit? I hope I committed some unspeakable crime(s) to deserve this life.

This is infuriating.

Why are they even filming this.

Fucking attention starved generation. They need to document every move they make for meaningless pixels internet points given by retards.

I would've sucked on her tits.

what the fuck man i'll never have this

Sorry, stopped watching after 2 seconds it’s to much ragefuel.

Second guy is subhuman by 2024 dating standards but would be HTN in the 60s.

He gets to caress and kiss the body of a blonde purebred Stacy while I sit here and rot, and he doesn’t even have to try. This is why I want to mow down a crowd of chads with an AR15

@Whitefeminineboy glassespilled video... right?

I hope I committed some unspeakable crime(s) to deserve this life.
I know I did. I am certain that I was an evil White Chad tyrant slave driver who whipped and tortured shitskins in his plantation in my previous life which is why I am forced to endure this curry existence in this life.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXKKKKKKKKKKKK

He gets to caress and kiss the body of a blonde purebred Stacy while I sit here and rot, and he doesn’t even have to try. This is why I want to mow down a crowd of chads with an AR15
BASED

Ig. Some people just wear them for fashion reasons.
I know many people that just wear glasses for style because they want to look "intelligent" but they can drive car without them. people are crazy and stupid they wear glasses to trick other but they glasses are thin as fuck and look good.

I know I did. I am certain that I was an evil White Chad tyrant slave driver who whipped and tortured shitskins in his plantation in my previous life which is why I am forced to endure this curry existence in this life.
Just take the evil-past-life pill theory.

I am an evil Germanic Aryan GigaChad Nazi Officer who done horrible atrocities in my previous life, that's why God has given me punishment to make an autistic subhuman curry in this life

not one second

Ig. Some people just wear them for fashion reasons.
s-l640.jpg

When women say they like :foidSoy: nerdy men with glasses :foidSoy: