Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad vs incel foid companionship

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
So they main question is why doesn't chad have foid friends,even in movies and series we always see chad with his other chad friends and his Stacy girlfriend but we never see him being a emotional tampon for foids and the foids also don't expect chad to be their emotional support,the only thing they want is Chad's cock inside them.

But it's the exact opposite for us inkwells,foids especially despise ugly guys who are aware of the blackpill,they try their best to make the ugly inkwell their Billy beta orbiter and if you don't bend to their will,they will make sure you are known to be a weirdo in your public sphere and the ugly inkwell tries his best to her emotional tampon just to see her rubbing her ass against chad the next day while he doesn't even give a fk about her.

I find this to be one of the most brutal blackpill especially for inkwells who are in college.So the two options for inkwells are either be a cuck and be the foid's orbiter or be known as a weirdo among his social circle.I would personally rather fall as a honourable wierdo than a fking cuck orbiter:feelsYall:.End of thesis.

I didnt realise I wasnt the only dravidiancel here tbh, maybe im not a true dravidiancel since half brahmin

They want them to be their emotional, sexual and romantic tampon

Chad has foid friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now, Chad enjoys companionship of other Chads because foids are basic af. Foids just care about gossip, painting nails, fixing their hair, make up and the trending show of the moment :feelskek::feelskek:.

Most foids are careless about sports/vydia and when they talk about those things are cringy af :feelskek::feelskek:

Now. How do they spot your blackpill irl? Sure they will treat you as shit if they do at college since colleges and unis are leftist echo chambers. :feelskek::feelskek: Otherwise you are just invisible for most people. Unless you show confident and they will piss off since for lizard-brained foids ugly men shouldn't be confident. :feelsBox::feelsBox: