Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad vs Brad Girlfriend Experience

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Chad - Gets sex on the first date
Brad - Gets sex after months of proving himself and kissing up to her first

Chad - Gets sex 10-20 times a week while both are on LSD
Brad - Gets sex once or twice a month while she scrolls through TikTok

Chad - When he cheats, she only gets angry at the girl he cheated on her with
Brad - When he cheats, she only gets angry at him, not the girl he cheated on her with

Chad - Lets him slap her, choke her, and beat her during sex. And she LOVES it.
Brad - Complains on Reddit wondering if she might have been raped after he slaps her ass too hard once during sex

Chad - Sex with her is only a text away (my place. 11pm) is all that's needed.
Brad - Has to bribe her with gifts, compliments, pokemon cards, free meals etc to get sex

Chad - She fights with him to save their relationship
Brad - She fights with him to end their relationship

over for bradcels

chad vs. vlad

chad vs. conrad

chad vs. nads

excited ralph wiggum GIF

Over for normies, total normie cuck death, total foid death

Another

Chad - She uses sex to keep him around
Brad - She uses sex to control him

When I was 18 my co-worker was also 18 and we spoke a lot to pass time and he said his girlfriend has a specific date a month when they had sex because she's busy.

Brad can just find one of our looksmatches and be treated like a Chad

Indeed, the difference between 7+ and just lower is brutal on dating apps. Night and day difference. It's why I feel for Chadlites a little. They're so close to wonderful lives.
chad vs. vlad
When I play old JRPGs, I name all my Knight characters Chad, Brad, Thad and Vlad.

Agree. This world is not fair. I used to believe that human are equal when I was a child till late teenage.

However as my life went on I have seen those attractive chads received attention from women and respect from men, because of just being attractive like tall and good facial feature, which are what they did not deserve at all while I kept proving and trying yet still fail and being rejected.

This is not fair at all. I am done with this unjust society. Classic MMORPG is the example of fairness and justice where everyone starts off equally clueless about the world and has equal opportunity to achieve greatness and become whom they want to be.

I cannot wait for humanity to collapse. I live day-by-day waiting for crime and natural disaster news. Nature deserves the revenge arc, as much as any incel does, for what humanity have been polluting the planet. Humanity is disgusting and deserved to be hard reset. In addition I am too timid to terminate my own existance but at least I can watch the world suffer when I am alive.

Another

Chad - She uses sex to keep him around
Brad - She uses sex to control him
Chad- she loves his taste in music
Brad- she tolerates the songs that he plays or has earbuds in to avoid hearing his musical selection entirely

100%

foids are piles of roastbeef that give you AIDS
Some of their cunts are so nasty that they literally look like a nasty rotten roast beef sandwich just spilling out. It's absurd actually

Some of their cunts are so nasty that they literally look like a nasty rotten roast beef sandwich just spilling out. It's absurd actually
ikr, feminism has created a new breed of disgusting, ugly foids that are worse than anything in the history of the planet

it's like hell on earth

foids are the real subhuman monsters tbh

ikr, feminism has created a new breed of disgusting, ugly foids that are worse than anything in the history of the planet

it's like hell on earth

foids are the real subhuman monsters tbh
Yep. Not to mention they have to wear like a pound of fakeup just to appear normal while me wear none and are on the same looks level as them. If makeup was banned, these mid and below average women wouldn't even be able to get hookups with chad and would have to date their looksmatch

Brad- she tolerates the songs that he plays or has earbuds in to avoid hearing his musical selection entirely
When I was young people told me girls like boys that play guitar. They just forgot to tell me that the boy has to be good looking.

Chad - She is feminine and submissive around him
Brad - She is bossy and masculine around him

I thought Brad is chadlite.

It's a dog dog world, i know

Over for me. Im brad its so over 4 me. My gf is so ugly bro

Jk!

IT wont touch dis

What is Brad even supposed to mean ?

What is Brad even supposed to mean ?
in my headcanon brad is the mortal enemy of chad, a moriarty who is chad's biggest nemesis

but I don't know if that's what the OP had in mind