Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chad using our lingo

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

I have seen this guy use incel lingo multiple times, he was calling people sub 5 in the comments for disagreeing with him. I have a strong feeling that he has an account here.

Can’t believe normshits got to 5’2” balding Indian janitor… not even my favorite blackpill meme is safe :cryfeels:

He is a manlet though so he can, I can tell by how he’s standing he’s under 5’8

Can’t believe normshits got to 5’2” balding Indian janitor… not even my favorite blackpill meme is safe :cryfeels:
yeah I'm surprised that I saw him say that, and he has said a lot of incel shit that you wouldn't see tik tok normiefag use. That's why I think he has an account here

Probably just using the words for shits and giggles, I doubt any chads actually take the effort to infiltrate it's mostly just normies obsessed with internet shit, these guys just lurk for a few minutes at a time at most

He is a manlet though so he can, I can tell by how he’s standing he’s under 5’8
just because he MIGHT be below average height doesn't mean he's incel. Also if you look at some of his other pics he's like 5'10 - 5'11

Waiting for "go er" and "state mandated gf" to be normized

these guys just lurk for a few minutes at a time at most
hes most definitely a lurker at least but infiltrating isn't out of the question if he's bored af, to them we're like a zoo

hes most definitely a lurker at least but infiltrating isn't out of the question if he's bored af, to them we're like a zoo
He definitely uses .org not .is

I want to stab him with a knife