Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad turns down foid throwing herself at him

It’s good that the foid was rejected.

I dont understand why I click on these threads.

"Using me every night"
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

totally real text conversation

Maybe you like pain?
23478.jpg

totally real text conversation

:feelskek: :feelskek: LARPx10000000. JFL at thinking Chad would type all that shit. He would type 5 word answers.

KEK at Chads using reddit. At best high tier normies who are tall or low tier chadlites. which is enough to attract a lot of average looking women, especially noodle thots if you are white

That's pathetic, sorry. I mean this guy is a prime example of how you should behave if a girl ever comes on to you while you're in a relationship. But it seems to me that most people here would accept her advances. If we want girls to stop being thots, then we should be turning people like this down if we ever were in the same position.

But, the guy should've known where it was leading to. And just not responded to her.

No, just a stupid foid who thinks she’s adriana lima because her SMV skyrocketed in recent years, but in fact in a plain becky thirsty for chad’s cock. No surprise here tbh
Based? Chad should have shit the whore down immediately.
But obviously boyos it’s a larp.

Last edited:
you guys gotta get off Reddit