Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Tries to Win Over Chistian Roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Maybe the show is all fake but this Chad acts desperate for this used up hole. First he complains that she's fucked a bunch of men and then he keeps pursuing her.
The foid justifies being whore even though she's "Christian". The state of the modern "Christian" hole. The state of Chad.

Chad pursues even harder

He brings dishonor to the chad legion

That whore should be fucking crucified just like the cuck chad should. The fake Christian slut should be burned for adultery and for rejecting the many orbiters she most likely had for chad.

Not one click, not one frame, not one second.

"My first love at first sight was you"

cue to Chad face

LMFAO

He's not chad. His maxilla is recessed and he's a manlet compared to the other contestants.

This is when personality actually matters for women. Only if the choices are cucked Chad vs Chad Thundercock.

I remember her. Her vocal fry could send anyone over the cliff.

Holes are whores by default.

even chad has to resort to cuckoldry
it is,beyond a shadow of a doubt,over.

That whore should be fucking crucified just like the cuck chad should. The fake Christian slut should be burned for adultery and for rejecting the many orbiters she most likely had for chad.

He is fucked for life