Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad treats his girlfriend like trash and she still loves him so much. Daily reminder you need more of chads personality.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Chad making his girl feel insecure

Chads girl still loving him

Last edited:
If only I could do that..

This needs a a suifuel label

You can't post such potent suifuel like this without a warning bro :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
No foid will EVER smile at you like that
No foid will EVER laugh with you like that
No foid will EVER play with you like that
No foid will EVER enjoy your company like that
it's fucking OVER

He has a great personality

Didn't saw his face

You can't post such potent suifuel like this without a warning bro :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
it's fucking OVER
Chad can literally be a child rapist murderer and foids would still be his gf, date him, fuck him :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:. Foids are so fucking delusional smh

I don't even know how to interact with a foid lol. If I ever got a girlfriend what the fuck am I supposed to do besides masturbate into her vagina for a few minutes?

I don't even know how to interact with a foid lol. If I ever got a girlfriend what the fuck am I supposed to do besides masturbate into her vagina for a few minutes?
This.
I'm so autistic that I wouldn't even know what to do with a friend/gf even if I somehow managed to get one.
My entire life revolves around wagecucking and sleeping.
What do you normies even do, what do they talk about? I have no idea.

doesn't matter, he has that typical Chad voice
daily reminder that the voicepill is real and brutal as fuck

Voice pill? What?

Are we in the twilight honk zone?

Voice pill? What?
It's over for you if you don't have a masculine, commanding voice
No one takes you seriously if you're an adult in your mid-20s yet still sound like a per-pubescent 10 year old
No foid will ever even consider speaking to you if you sound like that as well.
The Chad in OPs video has that typical deep, laid back, relaxed, confident Chad voice. Notice how most Chad's typically sound exactly like that.
It's fucking over if you have a bitch-voice. Combine that with a babyface and being a manlet?
Might as well fucking rope at that point. You'll always be seen as an eternal child. :feelsrope:

Time to darktriadmaxx

And she lives in a really nice house too, her parents are probably well off and bought her a new car when she turned 16.

v7gv3ha357621.png

I'd kill to have a chad's personality
in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Having a gf looks like so much fun.

blackpill: even Chad still has to date fatties

Jfl she clings onto him when he wants to leave the house like a literal dog, and they wonder why we call them bitches.

I quickly scrolled past the first post to read comments tbh

Dude he’s barely mistreating her, he’s just teasing her. That’s kinda standard in a dynamic relationship. Not saying you’re wrong, but you should’ve used a more accurate example to prove your point.

Last edited:
Isla Vista, 2014... such a great place and time...

doesn't matter, he has that typical Chad voice
daily reminder that the voicepill is real and brutal as fuck
He has a fag voice, let's not fail into the halo. He is chad nevertheless

This needs a a suifuel label
Dude he’s barely mistreating her, he’s just teasing her. That’s kinda standard in a dynamic relationship. Not saying you’re wrong, but you should’ve used a more accurate example to prove your point.

OP's Autism level.....9000 and counting.
The Chad in OPs video has that typical deep, laid back, relaxed, confident Chad voice. Notice how most Chad's typically sound exactly like that.

That's funny. I was watching a show earlier today and this guy being interviewed didn't have a decent voice and I thought ...OVER.

Cliffs: I rewatched it.........IT HIT ME IN THE FEELZ. I didn't leave my house this weekend and I gotta see this shit??? If you don't have a prime white foid waiting for you get home.....

IT'S OVER!!!

pic.jpg

Last edited:
What is this guy's height PLZ SOMEBODY TELL ME PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

it's fucking OVER

it's fucking OVER
only with chad this is "funny" and "teasing"
if this was with us we would be "emotionally abusive" "misogyny" & "manipulative"

Last edited:
it's fucking OVER
:cryfeels:

I'm pretty sure that non incels lurkers will confirm what inceltears proclaim about personality theory

"hahaha Chad you're so funny."

Screenshot 20190625 124001 Google

Giphy 1

it's fucking OVER
Wojakjoker

And she lives in a really nice house too, her parents are probably well off and bought her a new car when she turned 16.
@LastGerman

Last edited: