Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CHAD to chadlite teaching a wristcel skinny curry how to approach in LONDON

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
This is fucking hilarious that it makes me mad at the same time, how can you be this dumb to not notice who you are competing with as a curry in london.
gets fucking rejected in every fucking approach, even that he is fashionmaxxed and fucking groomaxxed, IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ETHNICS.

It is indeed over for ethnics

Bothering random people in the streets is just a dumb thing to do.

Dillon mogs me from Cape Town to Moscow

over

at 39:44 currycel try to get white foid but she has a boyfriend

RIP

Not gonna watch 40 minutes of that shit, does he have ANY success?

This is fucking hilarious that it makes me mad at the same time, how can you be this dumb to not notice who you are competing with as a curry in london.
gets fucking rejected in every fucking approach, even that he is fashionmaxxed and fucking groomaxxed, IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ETHNICS.

This cringe is off the ricterscale. Cringe legit made me lose precious neurons.

Curry: "Hello, excuse me, do you know...."

Foid: "I have a boyfriend"

Cliffs: It's Over

Not gonna watch 40 minutes of that shit, does he have ANY success?
You are a wise boyo. Not one nanosecond for me. It's legit cucked watching this shit.

Who cares why do you all obsses about chads and chadlites, do you aspire to be one? If you are really incel you should know by now that it isn't going to happen, so focus on stuff that actually matter.

Lol can’t even make it thru the first minute.

Jfl at fashionmaxxing... The only clothes that matter are lifts.

just approach ur own race theory

the guy isnt even bad looking by curry standards

Really don't know who curries approach white foids.

Currywhores > whitefoids tbh ngl.

You guys should watch...its more cringey than I suspected it would be.

Cliffs: If you have to be coached for basic human interaction (and aren't an autistcel)....

..IT'S OVER!!!

These guys don't understand that paying someone to teach you how to be a man is the most beta thing you can do and is just reinforcing in your mind that you are weak. You're so weak you have to pay some prick to give you advice. He will only make progress when he says to himself, "fuck that guy, i don't need some prick to tell me what to do". If the white guy cared at all about his ethnic "student" he would tell him that. It's just a money making scheme and London is a prime place to con ethnics, especially the indian heritage.

These guys don't understand that paying someone to teach you how to be a man is the most beta thing you can do and is just reinforcing in your mind that you are weak. You're so weak you have to pay some prick to give you advice. He will only make progress when he says to himself, "fuck that guy, i don't need some prick to tell me what to do". If the white guy cared at all about his ethnic "student" he would tell him that. It's just a money making scheme and London is a prime place to con ethnics, especially the indian heritage.
A Chad scammaxxing ethnics, the absolute state of society right now...

I'm actually watching and .... fuck, with the girl at minute 9-10, her body language towards him is awful from the beginning, and yet these idiots come up with small details he's apparently doing wrong to put her off and needs more work and confidence :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

i fucking hate youtube these days.

I'm actually watching and .... fuck, with the girl at minute 9-10, her body language towards him is awful from the beginning, and yet these idiots come up with small details he's apparently doing wrong to put her off and needs more work and confidence :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Thats the biggest problem I had with PUA. You have a situation where a girl is instantly repulsed by a guy because of his looks. The guy is trying his best and a blue pilled honest guy trying PUA because he believes the hype he was told about confidence, daygame, PUA etc. So he ends up thinking he did shit wrong, didn't approach correctly, didn't talk slow enough, didn't have good body language etc etc etc but in reality his facial bone structure repulsed the girl and he had no chance from the start. The PUA scammer won't tell him that, he will instead feed him bullshit about how he needs to approach more to get the "skillset". The PUA exits with the cash he scammed and continues to scam these no hopers.

Complete aspie incel getting conned by a PUA