Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad "TikTok star" on life support, Stacy dead after California theater shooting

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

Some Mexican pistolerocel apparently ventilated the both of them for no reason in the middle of a showing of the latest Purge film.

Typical evil wetback.

Typical evil wetback.
cope he is based for putting sex havers to sleep and preventing more sin and degeneracy to stain this Earth. he cleansed them in the name of God.

cope he is based for putting sex havers to sleep and preventing more sin and degeneracy to stain this Earth. he cleansed them in the name of God.
Do you know of any backstory to this?

Like do you know if this was another mud love triangle gone bad where the girl cucks the mud and he goes full ER on the girl and the other guy?

I could see your point in that case but for now it’s just looking to me like one of the kikes pets doing what these vermin do best which is killing random innocent white people.

View attachment 472858

View attachment 472859

Some Mexican pistolerocel apparently ventilated the both of them for no reason in the middle of a showing of the latest Purge film.
@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this Slayer :dab:

“There will be no incel uprising” :feelshaha:

@Lookscel this is the one I linked you:feelsLSD:

If the man was black then we would have cities burning

The Chad has already lived a better life than 99 pervrnt of people

why didnt he kill more? disappointed at the k/d.

hes going to prison for life anyways, and with a rifle he can do what the batman movie theater shooter did, get a dozen at least?
Yeah, like I basically already said this is probably just another nasty ass mud love triangle gone bad or one of them was the wetback’s oneitis that he knew he could never have so he shot them up out of typical mud visciousness and spite.:feelsUgh:

Anyway I’m so strong on it being a mud love triangle gone bad because there’s no face tats on this evil cholo. No signs of being MS13 or with the cartel boys and it’s usually only those kind of wetbacks that have the idgaf attitude to do something as stupid and pointless as this, which is going to end his brown ass up in the pen for a very long time next to Jay Williams former booty bandit associates Tree Top, Dogg and Jingaling.:feelshaha::feelsohh::feelskek:

Some Mexican pistolerocel apparently ventilated the both of them for no reason in the middle of a showing of the latest Purge film
That movie probably had somthing to do with it. Social commentary garbage. It was all about alt right whites hunting Mexicans down.

Actually a definition of a slayer :feelskek:

Thats not a stacy and he basically purged them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back