Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad the Slayer is a Bitch-Ass Motherfucker

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I've come to make an announcement. Chad the Fuckboy is a Bitch-Ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking lawn. That's right, he took his herpies fucking infected dick out and he said that it was "this big" and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on Fast Banana Dot Com. Chad, you got a small dick, it's the size of this banana logo except way smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: (explosion noises) That's right baby. All points, no stds, no aids look at that it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked stacey so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the stacey! That's right this is what you get, my SUPER AUTISTIC PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the stacey. I'm gonna go higher! I'M SHITTING IN YOUR POOL! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT OBAMA? I SHAT IN THE POOL, YOU IDIOT! You have 23 hours before the shit Drrrrrrroplets hit your fucking house, now get out of my sight before I shit on you too

How will Chad ever recover from this?