Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad tells you what to expect when you lose your virginity

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
Lmao people actually thinking this'll work cmon now. Unless your attractive to the other gender no gratifying sex for you buddy

Love the patronizing thumbnail already...

Chads should only give advice to other Chads.

Holy shit Man Gaslighting Other Man . This fucking Gynocracy . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Holy shit Man Gaslighting Other Man . This fucking Gynocracy . :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Yup the number 1 enforcer of gynocracy are actually chad since no matter what happens even if women take ovER they will still leap ovER themselves to have sex with chad, chad can't lose on win harder

Yup the number 1 enforcer of gynocracy are actually chad since no matter what happens even if women take ovER they will still leap ovER themselves to have sex with chad, chad can't lose on win harder
They just need to make sure , that unfortunate Man spiral " themselfs ( keep self imrOOVing and whatnot ) . While those Very Chads couldnt care less and take all the Woman they can for themselfs .

Its a Dog eats Dogs World but the other Dog never had a Chance .

Me (future sexhaver) diligently writing notes and making plans in order to have the best exprieince with my virgin stacy wife on our wedding night

"thanks so much mr. chad, this is all going to be very useful :soy:

Its a Dog eats Dogs World but the other Dog never had a Chance .
Its a Dog fuck foid world but I am a humancel and never stood a chance :society: