Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad tells subhuman he is an amazing person and that love will come to him naturally in front of tens of thousands of people

he can mog tf outta me if he loses weight and becomes skinny

@VideoGameCoper

Screenshot 2024 09 10 at 30335PM

Screenshot 2024 09 10 at 30435PM

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @TrueGlassesCel @supersoldier @Mecoja @VideoGameCoper @Sloth.Belgrade @nowiff @wereq

Its brutal asf thinking about the difference in their quality of life and life experiences

Let's be honest, he is good looking and is just looksminned by being fat.

I know. Really sucks
Screenshot 2024 09 10 at 30926PM

Nah dude all he needs to do is learn to be nice and kind to people and there would literally be 0 difference in his smv and this dude's

Yeah but it would definitely be enough

Plus I assume he is more NT than most people here
Maybe. If he is NT, weight loss can be a huge difference for him. He definitely has guts to admit he never had a gf right on stage like that

View attachment 1260625

View attachment 1260626

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @TrueGlassesCel @supersoldier @Mecoja @VideoGameCoper @Sloth.Belgrade @nowiff @wereq

Its brutal asf thinking about the difference in their quality of life and life experiences
Yeah, same planet not same world. Chad used him for virtue signaling with empty promises, even the hug was awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back