Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad tells ex-wizard that losing his virginity in his 30s is amazing.

VST

VST

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/7x0n5j/in_5_months_i_will_have_graduated_high_school/du5dsp6/?st=jdkrujvz&sh=de52ef29

Just LOL, normies really live in some sort of alternate reality lmao.

I have "been with" women consistently since age of 14

Christ, the age keeps getting lower and lower.

KyloRen said:
Christ, the age keeps getting lower and lower.

It's believable. Middle school was the start of the torture that is inceldom for me

Captvic said:
It's believable. Middle school was the start of the torture that is inceldom for me

When I was in high school I thought everyone around me talking about sex were LARPing. Now I realize that they were most likely telling the truth.

KyloRen said:
When I was in high school I thought everyone around me talking about sex were LARPing. Now I realize that they were most likely telling the truth.

Yeah, I used to think that to but then I realised how much of a cope that really is.

I didn't choose this. It's a shame there is no sympathy.

VST said:
Yeah, I used to think that to but then I realised how much of a cope that really is.

It got me through tough times when I was bluepilled. Now I'm just pure anger whenever I hear it talked about.

this makes me want to sui.

Daily reminder a 14 year old can get laid, if youre a still a virgin after 18 youre a truecel