Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Surgeon Gets Foid to Help Rape 2 Other Foids!

The wife helped him get the victims. More proof that women do anything for Chad, including crime

Last edited:
Foids trust other foids easily, I bet this is one of Chads kinks, chad got so much pussy normally that he got bored and wanted to try something more degenerate "kink" with his gf, the funny thing is those foids might have fked him in a normal setting even without the drug part:feelshaha:

The wife held him get the victims. More proof that women do anything for Chad, including crime
No shit foids trust other foids and couples far more easily and mingle with them then they do with single men, married normies and the ones with gfs get more attention from women as well

surgeons are arrogant douchebags

Chad always wins

This surgeon shoulder his face bones broken in half by tires in my four door ram 2017 v1 in Minecraft

But muh personality :feelskek::feelskek:

Foids trust other foids easily, I bet this is one of Chads kinks, chad got so much pussy normally that he got bored and wanted to try something more degenerate "kink" with his gf, the funny thing is those foids might have fked him in a normal setting even without the drug part:feelshaha:

Imagine your partner helps you get even more pussy

what an idiot. with that face and career who could have ordered any tinder stacy like we would a pizza.
does not seem possible.

Im not advocating this, but these 2 could have gone to any singles bar and picked up all kinds of diseased
sluts

I bet she chose that guy for his good personality. What a sweetheart, such a good guy.

yesssssss fuck you chad hope u fucking rot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit foids trust other foids and couples far more easily and mingle with them then they do with single men, married normies and the ones with gfs get more attention from women as well
I saw this from first hand today at job. Foids were gossiping, I wanted to know something and they didnt let me until I put my headsets at lunch.:cryfeels: