Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad straight up asking girls for casual sex on the beach

A

Arab

Banned
-
(french sry)

"This is my story : I fucked with the god of the beach"

- After a break up, "Flore" (a young french girl) spends her holidays reading books on the beach near Bordeaux. (South-West France)

- One day, she sees a Chad walking down the beach, talking with EVERY girls and getting rejected. (nodding, insults etc)

- Chad finally comes to her and says "Hello, I'm Christopher" with a Scandinavian accent. "Do you wanna fuck ? No risks, no commitment, only pleasure"

-
She politely declines and keeps observing Chad. Finally, another girl accepts : they leave and come back 2 hours later, smiling like post-coitus idiots.

- At night, Flore struggles to sleep as she starts to fantasize about Chad "whispering dirty words into her ears" (50 shades of grey level of writing)

- The next day, she decides to sit at the exact same spot "in hopes of meeting him again." Chad finally appears, doing his daily fuck routine.

- Ofc when her turn comes, she says yes and follows Chad to get fucked away from prying eyes while "quivering and feeling her desire rising" (50 shades again)

- After cooming 2 times, she then starts thinking about her ex and how the sex with him was boring and vanilla. Poor guy "wanted them to cum together", what a douche. While Chad was "preaching a simple, generous and truly shared pleasure."

- She then concludes by saying that "from now on, she will never tolerate any less" than sex with Chad.

JFL it's so over, normie gets sued for sexual harassment if he asks a girl's number at the bar while Chads effortlessly ask girls for casual sex on the beach.

This is why toilet rights was a mistake

interesting suicide fuel

Just ask "u want sum fuck" theory.

(french sry)

"This is my story : I fucked with the god of the beach"

- After a break up, "Flore" (a young french girl) spends her holidays reading books on the beach near Bordeaux. (South-West France)

- One day, she sees a Chad walking down the beach, talking with EVERY girls and getting rejected. (nodding, insults etc)

- Chad finally comes to her and says "Hello, I'm Christopher" with a Scandinavian accent. "Do you wanna fuck ? No risks, no commitment, only pleasure"

-
She politely declines and keeps observing Chad. Finally, another girl accepts : they leave and come back 2 hours later, smiling like post-coitus idiots.

- At night, Flore struggles to sleep as she starts to fantasize about Chad "whispering dirty words into her ears" (50 shades of grey level of writing)

- The next day, she decides to sit at the exact same spot "in hopes of meeting him again." Chad finally appears, doing his daily fuck routine.

- Ofc when her turn comes, she says yes and follows Chad to get fucked away from prying eyes while "quivering and feeling her desire rising" (50 shades again)

- After cooming 2 times, she then starts thinking about her ex and how the sex with him was boring and vanilla. Poor guy "wanted them to cum together", what a douche. While Chad was "preaching a simple, generous and truly shared pleasure."

- She then concludes by saying that "from now on, she will never tolerate any less" than sex with Chad.

JFL it's so over, normie gets sued for sexual harassment if he asks a girl's number at the bar while Chads effortlessly ask girls for casual sex on the beach.

Bro I read the article it is painful to go through, absolute suifuel.
Hypergamy: the origins

Fuck fuck fuck this clown world :reeeeee:

We need hyper "metoo"ism. That will make chad afraid and stop nonmarital sex from the supply-side.