Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad story ruined my mood that was fine several days

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
He is a russian GigaChad blogger, telling how he was at the hospital at 19y.o. The boys and girls were at the same floor and the foids took him for casual fun and even friends of those foids came there too. There were even twins(!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:) that he smashed during that time. Then he adds "Young sexually craving girls are the best thing".
Casually getting free young foid pu$$y, and he did not do anything for it, did not climb the Everest or get a nuclear physics degree, nothing, just existed. Also he most likely took 100 showers, got to 0.001% body fat and improved his personality in front of mirror for weeks.

Beyond stupid world where 99.99% of life is decided at conception.

yes that's the average gigachad life , they don't live in the same universe as you

What's his name? I suppose he isn't really a gigachad, maybe a tall prettyboy

What's his name? I suppose he isn't really a gigachad, maybe a tall prettyboy
in terms of looks he might not be considered a gigachad in west 2021, but he definitely was at 19 y.o. (he is 50 years now, so 31 years ago) and in russia in 1990

068ufah3o7x71.png

This is true, i can confirm.
I know of stories where girls aggressively wanted to fuck good looking males, that weren't even interested.

Life on easy mode.