Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad statistics and fake surveys?

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★

Athletes Chads had sex 2,4 times a day on average during olympics.

est. 5 billion condoms worldwide are sold every year, according to Michael S. Zedalis, senior vice president in charge of science and technology Ansell Limited

The United Nations estimates the number of men to approximately 3,7 billion

Meanwhile men reporting 60 sex per year (i picked conservative number i found)

- interesting fact only 5 billion condoms sold every year
- only 10 500 chads used 450 000 condoms during olympics
- 5 billion production supply would be enough just for 5 707 762 chads for year, but there are 3,7 billion men worldwide

It is weird that only 5 billion condoms are sold meanwhile men reporting sex 60 times per year on average. You will need 300+billion to be sold every year to supply the demand not just 5 even with hormonal contraceptive and also you don´t need condom every time, but anyway i think it is safe to say that these men reports and number of preservative sold absolutely don´t match. Meanwhile chads having sex daily telling us it is not important.
What is your opinion?

Evil inkwell i had sex 6 times today with my chad, so you two had 3 times sex today on average and you still want more? Pervert inkwell !!!

Chads dont use condoms

Conflating athletes and chads. What makes Chad is his face and his height and that's it. Most athletes who get laid are just statusmaxxed normies, like rock stars.

We've a world population about to reach 8 billion people so its save to say they're not all using prophylactics.

We've a world population about to reach 8 billion people so its save to say they're not all using prophylactics.

Because we die to slowly not because there are many new kids. India from 6 kids per woman to 2.3 per woman, China from 6.5 to 1.6 kid per woman. Germany, Japan, Russia all under 1.8

Because we die to slowly not because there are many new kids. India from 6 kids per woman to 2.3 per woman, China from 6.5 to 1.6 kid per woman. Germany, Japan, Russia all under 1.8
Actually it's a bit of both. In the west, we are living longer an having less children. In sub saharan Africa they're still having a ton of kids as well as living longer. They're where the growing fertility rate is. They need a good famine or something to thin out their numbers.