Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad speaks no English? no problem as long as you're good looking

Polyglotcels on suicide watch.

Can't tell if payed or not, maybe some are payed? Most prank videos are fake but this does seem more legit than most.

ugh suicide fuel.

I have a chad friend who was able to pick up foreign girls without speaking their language. Actually I wouldn't even call him a Chad since he isn't even that good looking. He just had a great knack for getting girls to sleep with him. It is so bizarre.

A chad can pick up women speaking morse code.

I have a chad friend who was able to pick up foreign girls without speaking their language. Actually I wouldn't even call him a Chad since he isn't even that good looking. He just had a great knack for getting girls to sleep with him. It is so bizarre.
Pm me pics.

@Allblueeeee life fuel, just talk to girls in Turkish. Look at his nose, it's much wider than ours.

@Allblueeeee life fuel, just talk to girls in Turkish. Look at his nose, it's much wider than ours.

He doesnt look middle eastwrn like me. Girls would probably call the police if i would talk them in turkish lmao

A Chad just needs to point to the nearest bathroom.

LMAO, if I tried talking to women these days, I'd risk arrest, let alone kissing women.

He doesnt look middle eastwrn like me. Girls would probably call the police if i would talk them in turkish lmao
JFL "Hallo, polizei? Ein rapefugee sprecht mit mei."

"I'm giving my number to a random Italian guy teehee"

Thought you meant an illiterate Chad. I knew a fuckboy Chad in my English class in 10th grade with the education of 6th grader whom the teacher orbited to make sure he was getting the material. This was a prestigious class so he should've just been knocked down to standard but, of course not. He was Chad.

Chad or Tyrone?

Wtf, yes lets give some random faggot our phone number he could be a serial rapist for all we know

Could you imagine a non white guy trying this shit?

"GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!" LMAO

just be attractive my man

can't even click cause girl in picture looks too cute